eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 21, 2022 09:02 AM

[ANN] FCFT - A Digital Currency For Sports & E-Sports Entertainment Platforms
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] FCFT - A Digital Currency For Sports & E-Sports Entertainment Platforms  (Read 409 times)
iStaff

Referrals: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2021 02:02 PM

About FCFT
Our mission is powering the Betting Platform with FCFT tokens in a decentrazied way to turn 2.2+ billion gaming industry and 380+ million esports fans. Our vision embraces both cryptocurrency and blockchain backed fan platforms as the most effective tools to empower sports and esports and transform them from passive spectators to active influencers.

We are also in development of our own Decentralized Crypto Exchange to help the community for reliable and risk free trading of multiple crypto currencies at lower fees.

iStaff

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: May 29, 2021 02:43 AM

Visit our Telegram Chat: https://t.me/Fcftoken1
agresthe

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: May 29, 2021 05:17 AM

New Revolution Combination of Crypto with betting platform & gaming with FCFT
Smart Bet Zone (SBZ)
Smart Trade Zone (STZ)
Fantasy Cricket Fan Token (FCFT)
On Binance Smart Chain (BSC)

#BinanceSmartChain #DeFi #bettingsimulator #cryptocurrencies #cryptotrading #Unicrypt
agresthe

View Profile
Reply #3: Aug 28, 2021 12:10 AM

FCFT project is a unique and innovative DeFi that provides tremendous opportunities for the development of you and your capital.
#GameFi #PlayToEarn #BSCGem #presale #Cryptocurency #BSC #BinanceSmartChain
Hohenzollern

View Profile
Reply #4: Jan 12, 2022 10:01 AM

To be honest, I don't understand anything about cryptocurrency and esports. I'm much closer to the usual sports betting with the help of a bookmaker. I'm working from https://betwinnerapp.in/. It's great that there is a very convenient application that allows me to be more mobile and earn money wherever I'm.
Saruman19

View Profile
Reply #5: Yesterday at 10:23 AM

I'm sick and tired of scammers who roam about these fishy platforms. I would rather invest in something more stable, like ETH and BTC. And also I will leave an advice here, even if you invest in smaller crypto, never spend more money than you're ready to lose, good luck Smiley
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.