eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 17, 2022 08:58 PM

SpareClix - 2 cent instant cashout!
Print
Author Topic: SpareClix - 2 cent instant cashout!  (Read 917 times)
WorldodClix

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 17, 2021 01:53 PM

Welcome to Spare Clix!

https://www.spareclix.com

Spareclix is the brainchild of me (Gavin) and my brother (Kevin).
I am the developer, he is the ideas man. Together we work well. We have both been clicking ads for around 8 months now, avid app downloaded and survey completer i decided to create a PTC site with a difference.  So here it is...

SpareClix Features:
Paid to Click: Modest ads, make over $0.0026 per day just from clicking and get 50% of your referrals clicks as a free member. You will also get 1 small pack free with every ad clicked!
Faucet: Claim every hour, win up to $100 perspin. Can you roll 10,000? Make at least $0.018 from the faucet with just 18 claims.
Packs: Buy/Open free packs to win cash, advertising, free membership extensions and more. Get your free packs and see what you can win.
Lotto: Get free tickets from packs or buy a ticket for just $0.001 per ticket and have a chance to win one of our 3 pots every week!
Paid to Promote: Advertise your unique link and earn points, every month the points are exchanged to cash depending on the ptp credit sales of that month. So advertising only on good sites will benefit you with more sales, when there's no ads available to show from advertisers your referral link is shown so you can still get referrals.
Offerwalls: Complete offers and earn coins, convert coins to cash after the confirmation period is over. The more coins you convert the higher their value, can you reach the top?
Bet Higher or lower: Simple dice game bet high or low and spin the numbers. Guess correctly to double your bet. Win up to $1000 per spin!
Play your Cards Right: Guess correctly higher or lower 5 times or more on the turn of a card. Win up to 7 times your stake, bet $1 or more on a 10 card run and Guess all 10 moves correctly to win a share of our jackpot!
Games: Play games and pass the time until your next faucet claim or challenge a friend to a high score.

Theses really so much to explain you need to experience it for yourself
https://www.spareclix.com
« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2021 01:58 PM by WorldodClix » Logged
WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 17, 2021 02:03 PM

After just 29 attempts big grin I won a 10 card run on a 1 cent bet. Im not so good at this game, can you do better?
WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #2: Feb 02, 2021 03:55 PM

Payment processors updated:
Perfect money
Payeer
Paypal
FaucetPay
All available with instant withdrawals.

Perfect money
Payeer
Coinpayments
Available for purchases
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.