eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 14, 2021 02:44 PM

Victory6654368
Print
Author Topic: Victory6654368  (Read 1205 times)
WorldodClix

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 09, 2021 03:25 AM

3 days in I have had just 606 unique hits. 5k total visits and 2 sign ups..

I have literally been robbed.

DONT TRUST THIS LOOSE MOUTHED, ABUSIVE, RUDE, DETRIMENTAL AND DISGUSTING PERSON!

Edit, after days more abuse the traffic has stopped now it took 9 days to deliver me 10k hits.. I paid $4, got 11k hits (paid for just 10k) 1k unique visits and 2 signups, luckily with this guy victory i also got called a scammer, got told my site was a scam and got called many abusive names, nothing like a free gift eh?
The site had 0 members when I started the advertising...

Compared to serfbux where I spent $5 with them, got 30,000 visits and 81 referrals in just 3 days, no free gift though. But I prefer that.

Thats what I get for giving some guy a chance..
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2021 03:05 AM by WorldodClix » Logged
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 09, 2021 05:31 AM

3 days in I have had just 606 unique hits. 5k total visits and 2 sign ups..

I have literally been robbed.

DONT TRUST THIS LOOSE MOUTHED, ABUSIVE, RUDE, DETRIMENTAL AND DISGUSTING PERSON!

How come you say that you got sign ups from me and in the same time you say that you got robbed are you retard enough for not understanding that sign ups mean real traffic
also
you are SCAMMER who make new always ptc sites and scam people because how come you have brand new ems and in the same time have experience to open ptc site
also to prove that you are scammer here is some screenshots for your members to let them know how scammer you are

you have 2 accounts here in ems one old with name dobcho0 and this new one who you made to scam through it with name WorldodClix my proof in that is here in that screenshots
https://i.ibb.co/NN083rK/Screenshot-2021-01-09-e-Money-Space-Community.png

https://i.ibb.co/B2spB1C/Screenshot-2021-01-09-e-Money-Space-Community-1.png

as you see from the screen shot you send to me from the account with the name dobcho0 to ask to buy traffic and send me this tracking link:
http://earnini.com/?track=vicads

and also you send to me from your other account which is with username WorldodClix  to buy traffic from me and you used this tracking link as well
http://paid4clix.com/?track=vicads

and to all members who are not familiar with how tracking link can be made I say that you are the one who name the tracking link as you wish so your site link will appear with the name that you choose so you can choose to make it vicads or adsonly or campaign1 or john or july as you like you can name it and it will appear as you write it

then HOW COME THAT SCAMMER USED THE SAME WORD TO TRACK MY TRAFFIC WHICH IS vicads from 2 DIFFERENT EMS ACCOUNTS and for 2 DIFFERENT PTC SITES

he used the same word guys as I show you in the screen shots of his messages to me and that means that
HE IS THE SAME OWNER OF THE TWO SITES AND HE IS THE SAME OWNER OF THE TWO EMS ACCOUNTS

so what does that prove
SIMPLY HE IS SCAMMER and sooner or later he will scam his members so YOU MUST RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER BEFORE YOU LOSE

WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 09, 2021 05:39 AM

Wow, clutching at straws there dude. This is slander.
It will only take the mod/admin to prove these 2 accounts are completely different people.
As well as who's the domains to also see, 2 different people.
I need my name cleared, because the last thing I want to do is scam anyone.

I'm the one out of pocket, with bad advertising results from you, and your not helping me your just attacking me.

You are out of order and should be banned permanently
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 09, 2021 05:44 AM

Wow, clutching at straws there dude. This is slander.
It will only take the mod/admin to prove these 2 accounts are completely different people.
As well as who's the domains to also see, 2 different people.
I need my name cleared, because the last thing I want to do is scam anyone.

I'm the one out of pocket, with bad advertising results from you, and your not helping me your just attacking me.

You are out of order and should be banned permanently
shut up scammer and reply here
how come two different people with two different ptc sites use the same word to track the same traffic that they buy from me
UNLESS THEY ARE THE SAME ONE WHO HAVE THE 2 EMS ACCOUNTS AND THE 2 PTC SITES
dobcho0

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 09, 2021 07:03 AM

I have nothing to do with this person.

Do not involve me in this.

It's common pratice to shorten the account name, if there's no website behind the selling point.

Also, did we pay with 1 Payeer account?

So please edit your post, and do not involve me in such childish matters.

victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 09, 2021 07:15 AM

I have nothing to do with this person.

Do not involve me in this.

It's common pratice to shorten the account name, if there's no website behind the selling point.

Also, did we pay with 1 Payeer account?

So please edit your post, and do not involve me in such childish matters.

you already see the screen shots so reply about it or reply through your other account
also you paid me through payeer while you through YOUR other account paid me through perfectmoney besides that anyone can have 2 payeer and 2 perfectmoney accounts already so it is not big thing to do
also tracking link is common practice indeed but you forget that you are the one who choose your desired word to add in the tracking link so HOW COME BOTH OF YOU USE THE SAME WORD vicads IN YOUR TRACKING LINKS IN THE SAME TIME IN THE SAME DAY YOU PURCHASE TRAFFIC FROM ME AS THE SCREEN SHOTS SHOW
dobcho0

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jan 09, 2021 07:20 AM

you already see the screen shots so reply about it or reply through your other account
also you paid me through payeer while you through YOUR other account paid me through perfectmoney besides that anyone can have 2 payeer and 2 perfectmoney accounts already so it is not big thing to do
also tracking link is common practice indeed but you forget that you are the one who choose your desired word to add in the tracking link so HOW COME BOTH OF YOU USE THE SAME WORD vicads IN YOUR TRACKING LINKS IN THE SAME TIME IN THE SAME DAY YOU PURCHASE TRAFFIC FROM ME AS THE SCREEN SHOTS SHOW

You are so smart. Such a detective... Using capital letters and rude words to express your inteligence...

I have already talked with the admins on this matter. Let them decide.

I will not continue this meaningless conversation.

victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #7: Jan 09, 2021 07:26 AM

You are so smart. Such a detective... Using capital letters and rude words to express your inteligence...

I have already talked with the admins on this matter. Let them decide.

I will not continue this meaningless conversation.
you are genius as well to use the same word at the end of your 2 tracking links that you use in your two ems accounts and send them both to me in the same day
and after all that you claim that you are two people instead of 1
really man you make my day full with smiles from this great intelligence of you
dobcho0

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jan 09, 2021 07:32 AM

https://prnt.sc/wjpurj

It is clear that he bought 2 days before me.

If it was me, and I am not satisfied, why would I then buy again?

victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #9: Jan 09, 2021 07:47 AM

https://prnt.sc/wjpurj

It is clear that he bought 2 days before me.

If it was me, and I am not satisfied, why would I then buy again?

look who is showing himself again after he said that he does not have time for this stupid matter rofl
any way check here

from screen shot you will see that you contacted me from WorldodClix account at Jan 04, 2021 05:48 PM
and then you contacted me from dobcho0 account at Jan 05, 2021 03:17 AM
so if you bring calculator then you will find that you send messages to me through your two ems accounts within 9 hours only so there are less than 24 hours between chatting with me through your two account NOT DAYS
also when you chatted with me through dobcho0 account your campaign that you purchased through WorldodClix account was not published or started yet

so I just proved from screen shot that YOU CHATTED AND MAKE ADVERTISING DEALS WITH ME THROUGH YOUR TWO EMS ACCOUNTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS OR 9 HOURS FOR EXACT TIME

and again HOW COME BOTH OF YOU USE THE SAME WORD AT THE END OF THE TRACKING LINK FOR TWO DIFFERENT SITES UNLESS YOU ARE THE SAME GUY
Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jan 11, 2021 02:48 PM

Worldodclix and dobcho0 both are different people. Both got different ips. Different style of writings. Just because they used same tracking word (vicads) doesn't prove they are same.
On the other hand Worldodclix if you got 5k visits and the traffic came from a traffic exchange or a ptc then 600 unique hits was not bad. Also signups are never a guaranteed thing. Unless seller promised you more signups or more unique hits.
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #11: Jan 11, 2021 05:20 PM

Worldodclix and dobcho0 both are different people. Both got different ips. Different style of writings. Just because they used same tracking word (vicads) doesn't prove they are same.
On the other hand Worldodclix if you got 5k visits and the traffic came from a traffic exchange or a ptc then 600 unique hits was not bad. Also signups are never a guaranteed thing. Unless seller promised you more signups or more unique hits.

Thanks Mak for trying to solve this issues however I know well how busy you are. so I wish you all the best wishes to make this year become better than the previous year already.
first of all what is the possible percentage that this happens that two different people for two different ptc sites just by luck choose the same tracking word (vicads) what are the odds for that
THIS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN BY LUCK so let that for members to judge on him then and may he takes what he deserves from god

second of all for traffic this guy's campaign already working but instead of waiting for time until it become completed he come here to complain at the middle of his campaign however his campaign is still online
also he already said that he got sign ups already
SO
WHAT IS THE POINT FROM THIS GUY'S COMPLAIN it is totally fake complain
so I wish that you close this topic and delete it as you see his complain is already useless and he does not have any right to accuse me with what he accused me here as you see his campaign is still working and it will be completed once he got his 10k hits and in other hand he said already that he got sign ups

so please teach him a lesson by deleting this useless thread and delete that thread as well to overcome this fake complain from that guy
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2021 05:26 PM by victory20132005 » Logged
WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #12: Jan 12, 2021 02:24 AM

Yes thT was the impression,  with the seller boasting 100k + views a day in the screenshots, and the guaranteed referrals post he us sporting showing 20 - 30 + referrals from 1 campaign.
Considering I got over 50 referrals from just 30k hits for $5 from serf up, this deal i got is pretty much useless. I refer to these topics
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,437321.0/topicseen.html <--- this topic shows100k to 1million visits per day it also says no rotators. Tpmr.com is a free rotator.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,436897.0.html <--- thistopic guaranteed referrals showing 20- 30+ referrals per order. The site firs into this category.
I'm just fed up of people missing selling and conning people into thinking they will get more than they do. Its called scamming.

I was just expecting more i guess from all the posting of how good his traffic is. the seller showed complete disregard for my questions and just started attacking me and douboucho. Which is highly unprofessional and made me question the guys morals.

Thanks for clearing this up Mak & money
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2021 02:31 AM by WorldodClix » Logged
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #13: Jan 12, 2021 03:42 AM

Yes thT was the impression,  with the seller boasting 100k + views a day in the screenshots, and the guaranteed referrals post he us sporting showing 20 - 30 + referrals from 1 campaign.
Considering I got over 50 referrals from just 30k hits for $5 from serf up, this deal i got is pretty much useless. I refer to these topics
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,437321.0/topicseen.html <--- this topic shows100k to 1million visits per day it also says no rotators. Tpmr.com is a free rotator.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,436897.0.html <--- thistopic guaranteed referrals showing 20- 30+ referrals per order. The site firs into this category.
I'm just fed up of people missing selling and conning people into thinking they will get more than they do. Its called scamming.

I was just expecting more i guess from all the posting of how good his traffic is. the seller showed complete disregard for my questions and just started attacking me and douboucho. Which is highly unprofessional and made me question the guys morals.

Thanks for clearing this up Mak & money

listen scammer boy
your 4$ is a part of many other advertising balances for other advertisers that we must manage them and send traffic to them as well
also the reviews and screen shots were from many advertisers reviews with us so what can I do if you are cheap enough to purchase 4$ traffic and expect to get 20 or 30 referrals
also we did not ever say that you will get X number of referrals per each Z amount of traffic

YOU EVEN CAN NOT PROMISE ANY ADVERTISER IN YOUR SITE THAT THE ADVERTISER CAN GET SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF REFERRALS WHEN THEY ADVERTISE WITH YOU
your questions were not questions as you describe here but they were accusations and insulting as if you own us with your retard 4$ as you were the one who started attacking us in stupid way in comments without having the least amount of respect to come to us and ask first politely before accusing us like you did

SO YOU GOT FROM US WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR YOUR STUPID WAY OF trying to insult US

so the problem here is that you are cheap enough to think that you will get all your dreams with 4$ and THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE

and remember that members will read our replies and comments and will know exactly who is liar and scammer here
they will judge on both of us scammer boy who claim that he just discover ems and decide to open account there with the start of his ptc site as if he does not have old account already or honest man like me who is here for years now with his same details and never scam any one
and again it is not just luck that you use the same tracking word (vicads) in two different ems accounts for two different ptc sites so let the people read and determine weather you are scammer or not
so keep shouting as you deserve to be treated in the way that I treated you for your weak tries to insult me from the beginning

« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2021 04:28 AM by victory20132005 » Logged
WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #14: Jan 13, 2021 03:08 AM

So in summary
The traffic has stopped now it took 9 days to deliver me 10k hits.. I paid $4, got 11k hits (paid for just 10k) 1k unique visits and 2 signups, luckily with this guy victory i also got called a scammer, got told my site was a scam and got called many abusive names, nothing like a free gift eh?
The site had 0 members when I started the advertising...

Compared to serfbux where I spent $5 with them, got 30,000 visits and 81 referrals in just 3 days, no free gift though. But I prefer that.

Thats what I get for giving some guy a chance..
That is my honest review, my guess is abuse will follow. But its only fair I leave an honest review.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.