eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 18, 2021 02:20 PM

Marijuana Addiction
Print
Author Topic: Marijuana Addiction  (Read 275 times)
henrywilson

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 02, 2020 01:36 PM

Hi, I really don't know where to start or what to say. But I know I'm addicted to weed... and it affects my life, but I can't stop.

A few years ago, I suffered from severe depression and anxiety, which was actually caused by my daily pot Smoking. I was already in a bad place - but it only showed me that when I started having panic attacks, when I was high, and yet even then I kept Smoking and it made things worse. In the end, I just froze. I didn't feel anything - I didn't love anything. Not the groom, but the dog... my own mother. I don't feel like I even have my own memories, felt like they belonged to someone else. I quit Smoking for about 2 years. I went through it - and I felt so strong to curb my addiction, find myself again, and feel emotions again. My fiance's support is so important in this case - even though I almost ruined your entire relationship, he supported me.
DeirdreRoberts

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 04, 2020 09:54 AM

Hi, I understand you.
A year ago, I solved a similar problem. Just replace the weed with gelatin with marijuana, this will be the first step.
ChizdaMasai

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 04, 2020 04:24 PM

Oh, I'm sorry for you, I was in a similar situation. I was in acute depression and anxiety. I became very irritable, lost my appetite, and became an Insomniac. I didn't find anything better than weed at that time. It made me feel better, but over time, I also developed panic attacks, tantrums, and hallucinations. One day my friend brought me chocolate with a magic mushroom. He said it should help. It really helped me. I don't use pot anymore, my depression has gradually subsided. But just in case, I always keep chocolate with magic mushroom in the refrigerator, which I order here https://weedsmart.net/product-category/magic-mushrooms-canada/. I am also grateful to people around me, I just have no idea what I would do without them.
BorisSutherland

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 04, 2020 06:16 PM

Oh, I'm sorry for you, I was in a similar situation. I was in acute depression and anxiety. I became very irritable, lost my appetite, and became an Insomniac. I didn't find anything better than weed at that time. It made me feel better, but over time, I also developed panic attacks, tantrums, and hallucinations. One day my friend brought me chocolate with a magic mushroom. He said it should help. It really helped me. I don't use pot anymore, my depression has gradually subsided. But just in case, I always keep chocolate with magic mushroom in the refrigerator, which I order here https://weedsmart.net/product-category/magic-mushrooms-canada/. I am also grateful to people around me, I just have no idea what I would do without them.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Letís talk in PM
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.