eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 06, 2022 06:22 pm

MAK, Please watch out this thread
Print
Author Topic: MAK, Please watch out this thread  (Read 2537 times)
ddine

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Jul 21, 2020 01:26 pm

INDIAN AND PAKISTAN ARE BLACKLISTED. best end of this topic...  thumbs down

admin, close my account. you have a crazy people here.

LOCK THE TOPIC.
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2020 01:28 am by ddine » Logged
Christabell

Referrals: 1

Here to learn, gain and win :)

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 21, 2020 05:30 pm

I'm sorry to hear that but maybe you should just block indians from using your services am not trying to sound racist but most of them do not read the terms and conditions so to avoid such people attacking you with all sorts of lies or insults try by blocking "india" to avoid being insulted or unnecessary drama thumbs up

ddine

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 21, 2020 05:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear that but maybe you should just block indians from using your services am not trying to sound racist but most of them do not read the terms and conditions so to avoid such people attacking you with all sorts of lies or insults try by blocking "india" to avoid being insulted or unnecessary drama thumbs up

@Christabell

The problem is: if i block the whole country, many innocent people will lose the opportunity to make money.  i have a lot of investors from India and Pakistan already. which they r really professionals.

The only way im feeling is good, is what i set. Pakistan and India users cannot be a free members. rather than block the countries. (which its good to stop drama) - no racist involved - If someone is honest and want to make money, believe me, they will follow this simple rule.  thumbs up
Haniya

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 21, 2020 10:02 pm

I recived 10+  payment from azobux
mrgreen

KarFex

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 21, 2020 11:53 pm

I believe that many of the problems can be solved through respectful dialogue.
Personally, I have received all my withdrawals on time. Also, the rules seem fair to me, that minimum investment recovers soon.
Each of us is part of this, let's work honestly.
ddine

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 22, 2020 12:05 am

Hi,

Exactly, rules must applied.

every problem have a solution. and the best way to solve issues is being nice and solve as adults.
boxbox

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 22, 2020 10:24 am

everyone die one Day so don't take deeply . Smiley..just ignore that is the best thing and if you don;t want  from this  both country then block why are you taking  problem in your Head... but in PTC world most the  cashout flow is from this country ... like of upgrade  etc etc .. that why admin' don't block these country's ..

and regarding multiple  account or cheating .. even you will see lots from USA ,  GB  countries too ... with proxy , vpn etc etc .... and that is the real truth ...

so block these two country and  here you go .. free from cheating , multiple account and other  problem that you are receiving from both  PaK and InD'

ems

i don't click anymore
ddine

View Profile
Reply #7: Jul 22, 2020 02:50 pm

everyone die one Day so don't take deeply . Smiley..just ignore that is the best thing and if you don;t want  from this  both country then block why are you taking  problem in your Head... but in PTC world most the  cashout flow is from this country ... like of upgrade  etc etc .. that why admin' don't block these country's ..

and regarding multiple  account or cheating .. even you will see lots from USA ,  GB  countries too ... with proxy , vpn etc etc .... and that is the real truth ...

so block these two country and  here you go .. free from cheating , multiple account and other  problem that you are receiving from both  PaK and InD'

ems

You are absolutely right. and yes, cheaters are all over the world.  thumbs up

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jul 23, 2020 01:01 am

........................ I will never scam anyone as i never did before.

where is backlink on your template for 33brushes ? Did u buy template from them or using illegal template ?

ddine

View Profile
Reply #9: Jul 23, 2020 01:05 am

It is mine. YES. WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS STUPID QUESTION? I guess you are the one who stole it and sell it cheap.....

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jul 23, 2020 01:06 am

I guess you are the one who stole it and sell it cheap.....

So u are exactly same blaming without proof. That's it.

Thank you. You complain is invalid when u have same nature.

ddine

View Profile
Reply #11: Jul 23, 2020 01:08 am

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO MAK. STAY AWAY FROM MY TOPIC. YOU ARE TROUBLE.
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Jul 23, 2020 01:09 am

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO MAK. STAY AWAY FROM MY TOPIC. YOU ARE TROUBLE.

no i am not trouble , u started blaming Indians and Pakistani for a thing which u urself have. You are blaming me without proof , and complaining others for same ?

Wow what a hypocrisy ?

ddine

View Profile
Reply #13: Jul 23, 2020 01:10 am

sTAY AWAY FROM ME PLEASE. DONT TALK TO ME.  thumbs down DO I KNOW YOU? YOU ARE TROLL THEN IF YOU ARE NOT TROUBLE MAKER.
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Jul 23, 2020 01:13 am

sTAY AWAY FROM ME PLEASE. DONT TALK TO ME.  thumbs down DO I KNOW YOU? YOU ARE TROLL THEN IF YOU ARE NOT TROUBLE MAKER.

i dont care , proof ur blame on me. Or i will complain 33Brushes for using their template illegally and MAK will also remove ur thread of PTC due to illegal template.

Reported to MAK.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.