eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 20, 2020 04:21 AM

Ethbux and the fake contests
Print
Author Topic: Ethbux and the fake contests  (Read 969 times)
aayafi

Referrals: 1

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Jul 16, 2020 02:46 AM

the same happened to me with pyrobux

Do NOT INVEST
SCAM ALERT

he is happy because he closed my account and deleted my refs
proudly showing this image
https://prnt.sc/ti7adg
As if I am the scammer here
I know he is the owner of ladderclix
the same stupid contests that nobody wins

In his sites i won 5$ in a contest but he gave me 1$

fake contest with fake prizes suddenly out of now where some new members will come at the final moments after he delete all real members referrals and will take the first 5 places in the contest

I swear this is what is going to happen
Or he will give a bribe to any famous blogger to claim that he won
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2020 02:48 AM by aayafi » Logged

Christabell

Referrals: 0

Here to learn, gain and win :)

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 16, 2020 07:19 AM

Damn that's bad ....thanks for the info

nasirpromos

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 17, 2020 06:55 AM

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
very bad.
Now a days I do not join PTC which is paying after 10 or more days.
I wasted a lot time since three months.
PTC is waste of time.

aayafi

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 17, 2020 07:37 AM

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
very bad.
Now a days I do not join PTC which is paying after 10 or more days.
I wasted a lot time since three months.
PTC is waste of time.
ptc is not a waste of time
when compared to other earning methods iit is amaazing

aayafi

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 17, 2020 09:38 AM

I sennt the owner tickets for my 5$ that he stole
be aware of this member   bulatleo
check his payment proofs in foxyrating and notice  the pattern of high payments in scam sites

bulatleo

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 17, 2020 11:02 AM

Hey.
You do not know me and therefore do not mention me. Check what you want. I am always honest. Maybe I should ask you for permission where I work. I am an investor and I have high memberships on all projects. I don't have time for idle chatting and so goodbye.
ethbux

View Profile
Reply #6: Aug 09, 2020 02:01 PM

So that Contest which force us to suspend your account ended and we have updated the winner list on forum.Its open evry ethbux user can write there and all user who took part on it can share if they have found any wrong there..
1)So first as you told this contest was fake and spaming us here will stop ethbux then you are wrong.
2nd ) As you claimed We are the owner of ladderclix ... You also proved here yourself a kid without any proof and comparing just a same type of contest launch mean we are ladderclix owner.

You did mistake you did not follow the rules correctly even it was written in Referral Contest Page. If you think we giving $1000 to user like you who pays other use to grab points in referral contest and openly advise them "DO NOT EVEN LOG IN AFTER REGISTER"  its what for we launched our Referral Contest?
We are not affraid of loosing trust if any user really doing wrong and we accepting his all mistake to not loose trust from other user then you are wrong we will take all the necessary steps.
We refunded you on the 2nd day its not about $5(you said its not about $5 but its my insult posting on forum) but its about the insult you made about my father and mother but after those such language we refunded you  .You did wrong you got your refund, later you apologies for those comment then why you are spaming us here.

So I am here to say our fake contest ended today and user got nothing but a instant fake payment proof page updated with fake payment.

Stop providing false  information and learn to identify own mistake then advise other user.

aayafi

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 09, 2020 10:47 PM

So that Contest which force us to suspend your account ended and we have updated the winner list on forum.Its open evry ethbux user can write there and all user who took part on it can share if they have found any wrong there..
1)So first as you told this contest was fake and spaming us here will stop ethbux then you are wrong.
2nd ) As you claimed We are the owner of ladderclix ... You also proved here yourself a kid without any proof and comparing just a same type of contest launch mean we are ladderclix owner.

You did mistake you did not follow the rules correctly even it was written in Referral Contest Page. If you think we giving $1000 to user like you who pays other use to grab points in referral contest and openly advise them "DO NOT EVEN LOG IN AFTER REGISTER"  its what for we launched our Referral Contest?
We are not affraid of loosing trust if any user really doing wrong and we accepting his all mistake to not loose trust from other user then you are wrong we will take all the necessary steps.
We refunded you on the 2nd day its not about $5(you said its not about $5 but its my insult posting on forum) but its about the insult you made about my father and mother but after those such language we refunded you  .You did wrong you got your refund, later you apologies for those comment then why you are spaming us here.

So I am here to say our fake contest ended today and user got nothing but a instant fake payment proof page updated with fake payment.

Stop providing false  information and learn to identify own mistake then advise other user.

1. I asked you for a promotion for only 5$ and you refused
i do not need anyone's 5$ but in this way I can know if the site owner is ready to pay or not and you lied you told me of course i want a promotion then you told me 'why do you want money from me ?"
2.after this i am not a kid i am more smart and educated and i use cetain methods to clarify anything i say
you have the same pattern of laddeclix in your contest the great contest
3.you said you have 9 years experience not me .... where is your pevious experiences Huh?
4.the most important thing is: I belived your contest is fake but when asking people to register and not openning the site it means that if they are interested in your amazing site they can use it or just to be my refs
i did this with many legit sites and many of my referrals turned active after a while so i still had hope you are not a scammer
5. the most important thing you closed my account saying you used the same pass word for your referrals you are lying you wanted to close the account and to delete my refs whatever it costs you so you made a fake claim

i told you where are those fake refs you never had an answer
6. no one talks to me in the form " l closed your account do not do this again"
7. I have a real life with kids to feed you took the 5$ i invested and never answered me i sent my payeer you told everyone you are going to send my investment back and neglected me so I lost my temper I do apologize for the bad language i really hope you forgive me I beg you to forgive my bad language
but yet I do not trust you
also your little other guy on foxyrating

aayafi

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Reply #8: Aug 09, 2020 10:58 PM

i am in the clickers side you are ghosts we don't know you one day good people the other you give us a middle finger and leave

Moaazj

View Profile
Reply #9: Aug 09, 2020 11:23 PM

the same happened to me with pyrobux

Do NOT INVEST
SCAM ALERT

he is happy because he closed my account and deleted my refs
proudly showing this image
As if I am the scammer here
I know he is the owner of ladderclix
the same stupid contests that nobody wins

In his sites i won 5$ in a contest but he gave me 1$

fake contest with fake prizes suddenly out of now where some new members will come at the final moments after he delete all real members referrals and will take the first 5 places in the contest

I swear this is what is going to happen
Or he will give a bribe to any famous blogger to claim that he won

Thats not right , you are cheater ,you dont know how to promote your referral link ,you need just cheaters to signup through your link ,ethbux is legit , ethbux paid me 50$ on the 1000$ referral contest as i got the 4th place there , when i requested withdrawal i got it very fast same day .
The rr avg. In ethbux is high , the profit is high there . You dont know how to invest there and they refund you all your money because you are cheater.
aayafi

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Reply #10: Aug 10, 2020 12:04 AM

Thats not right , you are cheater ,you dont know how to promote your referral link ,you need just cheaters to signup through your link ,ethbux is legit , ethbux paid me 50$ on the 1000$ referral contest as i got the 4th place there , when i requested withdrawal i got it very fast same day .
The rr avg. In ethbux is high , the profit is high there . You dont know how to invest there and they refund you all your money because you are cheater.
woooow another slave is talking you are the liar everybody knows who ia m

So who are you ethbux owner's little brother Huh?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

aayafi

aayafi PTC

View Profile
Reply #11: Aug 10, 2020 12:07 AM

why do people come here to interfere in others topic
who kicked your butt to defend others

adeneugene

View Profile
Reply #12: Aug 10, 2020 03:07 AM

I donít believe that any Ptc site can pay $450.00 for referral contest. And all who believe it - they are fools.  laugh

ethbux

View Profile
Reply #13: Aug 10, 2020 03:19 AM

I sennt the owner tickets for my 5$ that he stole
be aware of this member   bulatleo
check his payment proofs in foxyrating and notice  the pattern of high payments in scam sites
~Money~
Hello moderator we really need you to look into this matter.This user breaking EMS rule insulting other user and also using Forbidden word : SWEARIING at the start of this thread claiming we are ladder clix owner just by looking at our prize distribution in contest .
and 2nd
He insulting other user ems user do not have  rights to insult any user. I really request to emoneyspace to look into this matter at least for not respecting other user.User have rights to complain about any site so he did complain for ethbux  but  insulating other user is a crime I need solution from you .He have no rights to do so hope will get a proper solution.And even that user have not loose anything on our site and also refunded him his money but he is busy to spam us because his account got suspended.He broke our  term he promised user for money back and to win the referral contest he even openly said other user to register via his link and advised them do not even log in to the system so I ask did we have done anything wrong ?
*************************************************************************************************************************************
First about same password we do not suspend user account if there is 1 or 2 user using same password we verify those account if found problem then we suspend them.
2nd We 2 people handle support system the other admin only checks admin panel and cheat logs to answer user.So when you asked why did your account suspended he looked cheat logs and your account and only thing he had found 1 or 2 user have used same password so it was not a problem and he suspended your account and replied to you.That time I was busy to post it on forum why did you got suspended.We told you the reason it was not for same password so stop saying you got suspended for same password every user know why did you got suspended.
We never said we have 9 year experience managing a website rather we have said we have 9 year experience as a ptc user and all the earning opportunity available out there .
We lacks knowledge to manage a website but we learning very first and clearing every problem we facing .

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2020 03:57 AM by ethbux » Logged
Moaazj

View Profile
Reply #14: Aug 10, 2020 03:28 AM

woooow another slave is talking you are the liar everybody knows who ia m

So who are you ethbux owner's little brother Huh?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
No , i dont even know the admin .
Im just a user of ethbux and i see that ethbux is legit and the admin is making all his promises true .
Thank you for your word (slave) ,but right now all know who are the slave .

[English only]
« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2020 03:42 AM by Mak » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.