eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 23, 2019 04:54 AM

site scamm
Print
Author Topic: site scamm  (Read 134 times)
phanters

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Apr 15, 2019 02:25 PM

ADLiteCoin , ADETEREUM, ADTETHER, ADBitcoin.Cash.  they promise to pay everyone, they make you work every day then when you ask for payment they tell you that if you don't invest you don't pay.
hashtag

View Profile
Reply #1: Apr 15, 2019 11:13 PM

Here is my payment from the site you call scam who paid me over $500 today

======================================

They do not promise you anything I've got paid every time there but if you are stupid and you do not know to read some rules is your problem not theirs.
3. How long you will get payment after request?

For Investors/Upgraded Members we will process your payments within 5 business days after you made the request for Litecoin, Payeer, Ethereum, Bitcoin, DogeCoin.

For Standard members we will process the payments within 15 business days. Non - business days are Saturday and Sunday, as well as all International Holidays.Standard members in order to receive their payment they must invest at least 0.02 LTC.

3. How long you will get payment after request?

For Investors/Upgraded Members we will process your payments within 5 business days after you made the request for Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Tether(USDT)

For Standard members we will process the payments within 15 business days. Non - business days are Saturday and Sunday, as well as all International Holidays.Standard members in order to receive their payment they must invest at least 2 USDT(USD)

So you lazy and stupid where they promise you something free ? In your dream? But no you have to scream scam iwhen you don't like something, before you start lying that they are scam please look on their payments proof from forum to see payments over $1000 per payment
Now go on real scam site to click fool
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2019 04:34 AM by hashtag » Logged
nike21

View Profile
Reply #2: Apr 16, 2019 03:02 PM

well they should state in the TOS though that you must invest to be paid... so in part without that in the tos is does make it partly a scam site..no where on the site does it mention that you must invest to be paid..
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2019 03:06 PM by nike21 » Logged
hashtag

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 16, 2019 11:01 PM

well they should state in the TOS though that you must invest to be paid... so in part without that in the tos is does make it partly a scam site..no where on the site does it mention that you must invest to be paid..

I don't think so is a established rule anywhere that in ToS to be written that you must invest. The most readed pages is FaQ than ToS.
If the owner of that site decided to write only in FaQ that rule I don't see where is the problem because the site really pays and I made a payment proof yesterday. So meanwhile if you don't like it the site you can stay away no one forcing you to click or to invest
And in their Disclaimer clearly says that they don't guarantee any earnings from the site
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.