eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 27, 2020 12:00 PM

My two automotive/garden blogs
Print
Author Topic: My two automotive/garden blogs  (Read 3506 times)
Joshy34

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 28, 2018 03:39 PM

Check out my automotive and garden websites. These are my first websites so I'm not that skilled yet!
The first one is automotive repair information
Mechanicbase.com

The other one is review site of automotive and garden tools
Reviewjam.com

Let me know what you think
OswaldJ

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 26, 2020 08:56 AM

Looks nice. I love this kind of blogs, allow me to know which tool I will exactly need before going to store.
EpicDave

View Profile
Reply #2: Feb 26, 2020 09:02 AM

Looks nice. I love this kind of blogs, allow me to know which tool I will exactly need before going to store.

Haha, same here. Actually such sources are very helpful especially if you're looking for tools to be used at your home or garden. For example, when I was looking for a welder machine a few months ago I wasn't sure which one would suit my needs. Gladly thanks to the page now I know that MIG welding will be perfect because it suits for any type of metal.
StrRock

View Profile
Reply #3: Apr 12, 2020 01:10 PM

Wow, I like the people, who deal with the work, which they like. The blogging is one of the most convenient hobby, which bring money. Moreover, there are some areas, which are unexploited, so you can be the best there. I won't to make my blog about the work connected with cnc routers, but I'm waiting till it will come to me. I decided to develop in this area after the reading the article on https://toolsforme.org/best-cnc-router/. What do you think, will it be interesting for people? Thank you for sharing with your points of views in advance.
videobearbeitung-laptop

View Profile
Reply #4: Today at 12:55 AM

The Nigeria Police has asked applicants to exercise patience, noting that they would be communicated through the traditional media, the date for the forces aptitude test.

Disclosing this on Wednesday, the Police via its facebook told applicants that no date has been fixed for the aptitude test.

The statement reads: "The Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the general public and applicants in the ongoing recruitment exercise that no date has been fixed for the aptitude test which is the next phase in the recruitment process.

Police Shortlist
NPF Shortlist
Npower News
Npower News Today
UBEC Shortlist
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.