eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 09, 2018 11:28 PM

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]
Print
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]  (Read 72799 times)
sandeep27

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #765: Oct 11, 2018 03:54 PM

The private blockchains are blockchains which are operated by an organization.This is only accessible to individuals who has been granted the permission to use the blockchain by its proof. Private blockchains are databases which are showcased as a distributed ledger
mesarity

View Profile
Reply #766: Oct 11, 2018 04:12 PM

Staking is very similar  to mining,it allows smaller invest in Staking by investing their coins to get more rewards coin.
gustavo

View Profile
Reply #767: Oct 11, 2018 04:25 PM

when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite at wits end
visp11

View Profile
Reply #768: Oct 11, 2018 04:35 PM

when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is the problem and staking also stopped.
how can i get it staking again??
brain001

View Profile
Reply #769: Oct 11, 2018 10:52 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future
vish

View Profile
Reply #770: Oct 11, 2018 10:58 PM

As I understood investors get a labh based coin first and when the own blockchain and wallet are released there will be a coin swap. I am always a bit afraid about coin swaps but an own blockchain is always a good sign.
khal23

View Profile
Reply #771: Oct 11, 2018 11:07 PM

Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to labh coin and it will help in adaptation 
It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details?
I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that labh coin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups
mikkymk

View Profile
Reply #772: Oct 11, 2018 11:16 PM

If we see the specification of the LABH coin then every one will invest because this is  high POS coin. hard work of team can say this is a promising project
Nice to be a part of this project, more to come from this coin. keep supporting.
taman

View Profile
Reply #773: Oct 11, 2018 11:23 PM

I had faith on this Project and I know we will surpass what others have been with. We had active community and best Devteam and Mod. They are just for the success of LABH coin
staven

View Profile
Reply #774: Oct 11, 2018 11:26 PM

LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders Angry
thomes

View Profile
Reply #775: Oct 11, 2018 11:46 PM

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
shahish123

View Profile
Reply #776: Oct 12, 2018 03:38 AM

Is that blockchain will corrupt in next days??

shansn160

View Profile
Reply #777: Oct 12, 2018 03:41 AM

As far many days i have seen many investors are involving in LABH coin and made good profit as well, because it has best features like high ROI,high price, no fees for peer to peer transaction, own wallet,coin exchange and coin marketcap. so my opinion is do invest on LABH coin and live your better life in future days.
remorm135

View Profile
Reply #778: Oct 12, 2018 04:02 AM

Is that blockchain will corrupt in next days??

It cannot be corrupted altering any unit of information on the blockchain would mean using
a huge amount of computing power to override the entire network.
Noah14

View Profile
Reply #779: Oct 12, 2018 04:53 AM

If we are going to talk about investing in the long run, then investing your money in bitcoin is a great move, but expect that the fluctuations are bigger and its expensive so losing of money will be more if price will not recover
I think LABH coin is good for long run investment good coin whose performance is good and many traders can afford to buy coins the progress of the coin will make profit for your investments and there is less risk because you buy cheap
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.