eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 25, 2022 12:00 PM

Scam Alert Buxcure
Print
Author Topic: Scam Alert Buxcure  (Read 1658 times)
memonrazaque

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 08, 2017 06:01 AM

I alert all members and public that Admin of  http://buxcure.com/? has started to hack the accounts of members who have deposited their amounts in the site. I deposited $20 and purchased 100 RR.After three days Admin disable my login and not responded my support tickets. Finally I had no way to file payza dispute against the Admin.Admin is intentionally involved to hack and delete the accounts of members and not ready to return the bloody money of members. Therefore, be alert not to invest. ( Proof that my account did not exists ) in buxcure system.

* buxcure.jpg (81.95 KB, 985x490 - viewed 147 times.)
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2017 07:26 AM by Mak » Logged
chas75

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 08, 2017 08:34 AM

To this stupidity I reacted on buxcap forum:

What a bunch of nonsense and lies.
The only hacker and cheater in this your ''story'' is You memonrazaque.
You said: ''After three days Admin disable my login and not responded my support tickets''
ridiculously, because this post you wrote as VIP Yearly Member which get only the first 35,000 members (site now has 57839 members) or you want to tell us that you after admin disable your login opened a new buxcap account and paid a new one VIP Yearly $12.99 ? - come on.
The only possible truth is that you're a cheater which was caught ie. That you have opened more than one free VIP Yearly account.
And finally at the end Your royal stupidity and statement '' Finally I had no way to file payza dispute against the Admin.'' - what does admin with your payza dispute ?

johnnybench

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 08, 2017 07:17 PM

Only his 2nd post here also. They are a newbie and know nothing about the PTC world. Buxcap, W3adz all legit sites with the same Admin.
thomasjincy293

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 11, 2017 08:29 AM

this not true

pharoahain

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 13, 2017 02:03 PM

they are great sites before the last update now it's too early to say that they are scammers let's see our next cashouts what will happen
but to be honest admin already paid most of members more than their investments & kept his promise of zero loss guarantee

johnnybench

View Profile
Reply #5: Sep 14, 2017 09:17 AM

Lololol I changed my mind they are scammers now. Can't cash out so I used it on advertising.
Biohazard945

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 18, 2017 02:55 PM

Scam Shocked
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.