eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 03, 2022 09:31 PM

Get ulimited lifetime PTC credits and money without paying anything !
Print
Author Topic: Get ulimited lifetime PTC credits and money without paying anything !  (Read 7028 times)
Hamza7

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Oct 21, 2016 10:23 AM

Hello,

I know how much you hate the scammers who promise you to make big money but don't tell you their (non working) methods without paying them or registering under them, so I will give you my own method here for FREE. It very easy and don't need much efforts or even money, but you needs to be patient for some days before you get the results.

First, you need to register in a new (but legit) website called 154pack.

As you may noticed, this is a revenue sharing website, but we are not going to use it like this (you are free to do that, but this is not what I will talk you about). We will use it only to buy PTC ads.

At the time of writing this, there is about 8700 members registered, so if you can register before it reaches 10,000 members you will get 5$ for free in the Repurchase balance. Otherwise, you need one-time payment of 5$ (minimum) or just click every day on ads and get a minimum of 0.1$ per day ! (No PTC will give you something like this).

Update (2017-02-02) :
Another site called 160pack from the same owner of 154pack just opened yesterday ! dance2 , and guess what ! it is giving 5$ for free in the Repurchase balance until the official launch in 2017-02-18, so if you missed the previous bonus, don't miss this also !
Another good news : Active Points cost only 0.6$ per point and not 0.7$, so you will reach your objective faster ! so just apply the same method described below and you will finish this strategy faster than before !

Now, buy as many Active Points as you can. With 5$, you can buy up to 7 points, because each point costs 0.7$. If you did not get the 5$ bonus, just click every day until you reach 1$ in your Account balance.
Each point in your account will generate 0.01$ a day in your Account balance , FOREVER ! so, we can use the generated money to buy other points (after some days, of course), right ? maybe you already got the idea ! every time your Account balance reaches 1$ (that is the minimum for transfering) transfer it to the Repurchase balance and buy an some extra Active Points. Repeat this process until you reach at least 200 points (Don't worry, it will not take long time as you may think, because every time you buy another point you earning will increase faster than before). Meanwhile, click all the available PTC ads. Every ad will give you 0.01$ and you have at least 10 ads per day ! so you will make 0.1$ garenteed every day from PTC ads only.

Once you reached 200 points, you will be making 2$ a day in your Account balance (without counting the PTC ads). Now the fun will begin, because
you will be able to buy 15 seconds PTC ads !
There is a pack of 1000 credits sold at 2$. Since we are making (at least) 2$ a day, we will be able to buy 1000 views every day for free ! isn't this awesome ?
You may ask : since it is not a PTC website, will the users really click my ad ?
Yes ! they will do ! because they need to click 80 PTC ads before every cashout !

It is great to generate free traffic every day without doing anything ! but the most awesome thing is to be able to convert this traffic into cash !
I will show you how you can make this also !

In order to do that, you need a service that pays you to deliver them (real) traffic. One of the highest paying and the most trusted websites of this kind is Rotate4All.

After registering, you will get your unique PTP and referral link, a link that looks like this one : http://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/promote-35930
Now, just use your balance in 154pack to buy PTC credits and advertise your link. After that, you can just wait and see your earning grow in your account in Rotate4All. You can cashout when your earning reaches 2$ via Paypal or Payza !

Don't forget ! to visit 154pack and buy PTC credits every day, because you will get free money in your account everyday !  thumbs up

Update (2017-01-23) :
Let me show you a screenshot of the statistics of the last week my Rotate4All account, I am getting these results using only this strategy paying only the 3 seconds ads at price of $4 for 10000 views, but remember : I didn't deposit a single cent in 154pack ! the money I am getting there all comes for free from the Active Points.

As you can see, I am getting 700+ visits everyday and more than $0.17 per day without doing any efforts ! (and by purchasing the cheapest ad package available)

Update 2017-02-04 :
Look also how much traffic I receive in less than a week :

And if you don't trust me, look at my purchases history in 154pack (that is the deposit history), it is so clean !

That's all ! Easy, isn't it ? Wink

If you find my guide useful, please consider registering in the mentioned sites using the links and banners provided in this thread. I will appreciate this too much  pray

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2017 02:55 AM by Hamza7 » Logged

Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 22, 2016 07:34 AM

Currently there are over 8900 members in 154PACK ! hurry up ! register before it reaches 10,000 members or you won't get the 5$ bonus !
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2016 08:37 AM by Hamza7 » Logged

Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 24, 2016 03:34 PM

Your last chance ! Currently there are over 9500 members registered ! secure your position now, or lose your free 5$ bonus forever ! (Unless you really want to pay them 5$ or click every day to get 0.1$ per day)
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2016 08:38 AM by Hamza7 » Logged

Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 01, 2016 12:00 PM

Today I clicked 20 ads, so I got 0.2$ from ads only ! can you see how fast you can go to reach 200 points ? trust me, in a short time you will reach it and start generating free traffic !

j0rdan

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Dec 16, 2016 05:24 AM

hello
i'm your refferal
they still pay ?
thank you

Best sites to earn cash - https://surls.co/Xic2Y
Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 23, 2017 02:26 AM

hello
i'm your refferal
they still pay ?
thank you
Sorry for the late reply Sad
Yes of course ! both of Rotate4All and 154pack still legit. In our case, we need Rotate4All only. You can check the payments of Rotate4All here.

Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #6: Jan 24, 2017 03:44 AM

Updated !

Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 02, 2017 02:28 PM

Thread updated !

Hamza7

View Profile
Reply #8: Feb 04, 2017 02:57 AM

Topic updated !

mimphis2004

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #9: Apr 26, 2017 07:23 AM

hi! hamza whats the use of 20000 adcredits in 160pack? ive just finish register in your downline ty...

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.