eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 18, 2019 06:02 AM

PayPal makes a new victim: LittleBux
Print
Author Topic: PayPal makes a new victim: LittleBux  (Read 30319 times)
Deutriex

Referrals: 0

Great powers come with great responsabilities

View Profile WWW
Feb 08, 2016 03:44 AM

Breaking news! The English admin ran away and the French admin can't manage the site. The site has now officially failed (or turned a scam like many people like to tell). For more information, refer to Reply #65

---
It's official. That payment processor that ends with L has made a new victim: LittleBux. If this site goes scam, don't blame the admin, because he is trying to do the best to undergo that disheartening situation.

Source: http://www.littlebux.com/forum/read/5-11621

LittleBux won't work with PayPal anymore. PayPal is expected to be removed from the PTC website soon.

Source: http://www.littlebux.com/forum/read/5-12272

LittleBux admin is active again! He posted an update and lowered prices for Payza deposits (From $5 to $1) and fixed ads (http://www.littlebux.com/forum/read/5-13190)

Source: http://www.littlebux.com/forum/read/5-13189

PayPal is reviewing LittleBux's account in order to determine the amounts of funds that it can release:

Source: http://www.littlebux.com/forum/read/5-13402

The French admin is trying to make desperate changes to keep LittleBux alive

Source: http://www.littlebux.com/forum/read/5-13832
Alt Image Source

---

As explicitly stated in the thread title, PayPal is directly involved with the site's failure. In order to learn why PayPal is not suitable for the PTC industry or even for general use, I have created a series of four posts in reply to users that tried to defend PayPal. More posts can be created if more evidence comes out, involving LittleBux directly or indirectly.

Part #1
* PayPal is not secure.
* PayPal verification system is flawed.
* Payza is the best alternative Payment processor for the PTC industry.

Part #2
* The relationship between PayPal agreement changes and dozens of PTC websites that used to be legit, but it's now scam/closed/forced investment/delaying payouts/other issues because of permanent PayPal account limitation.
* The possible next victim of PayPal.
* PayPal decides if you can cash out your money to your bank account or not.
* PayPal decision to hold funds for 180 days has motivated some lawsuits.
* Using PayPal as a way to hide credit card information is actually no use.

Part #3
* Several rebuts to the arguments from a member that claims to be a PayPal employee.
* PayPal isn't designed to handle accounts with big balances, too many transactions done quickly and easy.
* It's impossible to make a living with a PayPal account.

Part #4
* PayPal doesn't work with the PTC industry (Classifying as MLM programs).
* PayPal Buyer Protection is no use for the PTC industry.
* You are risking your PayPal account and your relationship with PayPal if you're using your account on PTC sites. Beware!
* Creating another account after the previous one being closed by PayPal won't fix your terminated relationship with PayPal.

Part #5
* PayPal is ditching the PTC industry since 2014
* Relevant threads and/or discussions for dozen of programs that suffered massive PayPal account closure wave
* Part #1 addendum: PayPal accounts are subject to social engineering
* Part #2 addendum: Other possible victims of PayPal (Using personal account to manage PTC websites)
* Part #3 addendum: The truth about Carlos' comment and the current standing between PayPal and LittleBux
* Admins from great PTC sites aren't prepared for a possible PayPal account closure targeting them

I officially hate PayPal now. Payza is my favorite processor since February 8, 2016.
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2016 10:13 AM by Deutriex » Logged

Cimabo76

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Feb 08, 2016 05:29 AM

Shocked  hope not!

eagle531

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 08, 2016 09:32 AM

yea paypal are a bunch of idiots

Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Feb 08, 2016 11:39 AM

We're currently updating the forum, as we have seen an increase in server load, due to a minor bug in the module. Please check back later.

Bad news. LittleBux forum is down. This message is shown if you attempt to access the forum.

eagle531

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 08, 2016 12:14 PM

Well time to leave the site i tried cashing out but it dosen't work all i use is paypal i hate payza

khaledraw

View Profile
Reply #5: Feb 08, 2016 12:39 PM

paypal is not the criminal
the thief admin  didn't make a payment since 1 week to all standard members and posted a lot of threads about upgrading the standard account

and when the standards members complains about not getting payed  he lied about there is cheaters among them !!!!!!

from 1 week he didn't answer a ticket and said that there is no problem with paypal at all

if this thief was victim why he closed the forum instantly after this problem Huh???

any way i was a big winner from this site
diabolic012

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #6: Feb 08, 2016 01:24 PM

True, problem is in the site(admin) and it is better to be closed soon to not fool peoples any more.
nikilavi

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 08, 2016 01:27 PM

damn

eagle531

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Feb 08, 2016 03:00 PM

Well i don't know whats going on i just cashed out 5 minutes ago and its in my paypal account wasn't working before but now its fine payment was instant.
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016 03:16 PM by eagle531 » Logged

Querodindin

View Profile
Reply #9: Feb 08, 2016 03:37 PM

The forum is back?

Cannot post.
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016 03:41 PM by Querodindin » Logged
khaledraw

View Profile
Reply #10: Feb 08, 2016 05:38 PM

The forum is back?

Cannot post.
can't post or get in any section
widi12

View Profile
Reply #11: Feb 08, 2016 07:13 PM

paypal again.. frusty
dipkiss

Referrals: 3

173wpsEPtacXFfVpn71J4ZX1QmWPcfDyum

View Profile
Reply #12: Feb 08, 2016 08:09 PM

there is no problem with paypal,we all know the list of ptc sites where they paid through paypal and still running without having problems.
some people called they don't like paypal,what if you invest via paypal and the admin scammed you?you open a dispute and wait for the money to come back in your account..then you said waoo i love paypal..do you think a million dollar company paypal depends on ptc sites??how far you are from truth!

Deutriex

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Feb 08, 2016 08:59 PM

« Back to Index of Contents

there is no problem with paypal,we all know the list of ptc sites where they paid through paypal and still running without having problems.

What? I didn't read this... Use of PayPal is a privilege that only a few sites in the PTC industry will have, NeoBux and ClixSense. "Many are called, few are chosen". New admins fool themselves that is simple to copy established businesses like I mentioned earlier. But they eventually learn in the hard way that PayPal doesn't want business with PTC and revshare anymore. Keep in mind NeoBux strong as it is now because PayPal arbitrarily allowed NeoBux to have its PayPal account fully operational, despite it got limited twice (here, here (Dead link*)).

And regarding account limitations, PayPal is the only processor that you can verify an account without using your actual ID. You simply can't do this with a Payza, Neteller, Skrill and Paytoo accounts. Thanks to the flawed verification system, skilled fraudsters can play with multiple accounts to evade from taxes from taxing entities like the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). PayPal only will ask for ID if an account is limited and/or the account holder surpasses the legal limit of receiving, such as the €2500 annual receiving limit from residents from countries that is a member of the European Union.

Using PayPal is not secure, one of the evidences is shown below:

You can't fully protect an account by just providing email and password. Malicious extensions, such as the AdFiver's AdAlert can bypass HTTPS security as well as certain kind of malware, such as keyloggers. An example of what a keylogger is able to do can be found here. My computer had been infected with keylogger some months ago and for the time the threat was on my computer, My PayPal account was at risk. Having a PayPal account hacked is not a remote possibility, just Google "PayPal hacked account" which will return a lot results compared with a hacked bank account.

some people called they don't like paypal,what if you invest via paypal and the admin scammed you?you open a dispute and wait for the money to come back in your account..then you said waoo i love paypal.

Its "Buyer Protection" (despite it now covers intangible items) is flawed is doesn't work always. People got scammed on UseClix and the Golden Group and didn't get the money back at all.

.do you think a million dollar company paypal depends on ptc sites??how far you are from truth!

Yes, They don't PTC websites because this is not their focus, PayPal is a company that doesn't like risks. Every financial transaction has its risks, so why does even PayPal exist at first place?

I advise everyone that works with PTC to have a Payza account and keep the PayPal account for just buying stuff on eBay (Keeping in mind of its strict Acceptable Use Policy) and stores that blindly relies on it. Payza is the only payment processor that officially supports PTC websites, as stated on its Legal terms:

Regulated Industries

DVDs
Telephone service, long distance, VoIP, PC-to-phone service or SMS
Plants, seeds and/or other horticultural products
Seminars and event tickets
Perishable and non-prepackaged foods
Police and other government identification and equipment
Body modification products, such as sex organ enlargement
Mature toys, novelties, paraphernalia and related Products
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), matrix programs or online income opportunity programs
Pay-to-click, pay-to-read and any related industries
Games of skill
Dating, matrimony and match making services
Lotteries and raffles (charitable and non-profit organizations only)
Web hosting
Web-based anonymizers
Travel and hotel bookings
Supplements and vitamins
E-Cigarette and E-Liquid
Income earning programs
Adult content
File hosting

* Recently, the original source link about PayPal limitation suffered on October 2008 has been taken down by the NeoBux Admin. If you try to check for yourself, you'll be directed to the main Forum page. But there are some evidences on the Internet that NeoBux PayPal account have got this limitation (in some places, he has no direct control over it and one of its instance can be found here (See point 16) (Alternative image) as well on some major Portuguese and English blogs about PTCs that can't be linked here)

Disclaimer: The intention here is not to disrupt with NeoBux business in no way directly or indirectly. I am aware that there is an official NeoBux rep here and people from NeoBux often check this forum as being popular. If some disclosed information can be somehow disruptive, I will suppress information that can be sensitive as soon I get contacted.

« Back to Index of Contents
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2016 06:19 PM by Deutriex » Logged

YourCommonSense

View Profile
Reply #14: Feb 09, 2016 02:10 AM

Anyone who have won a dispute yet?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.