eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 15, 2018 12:17 PM

Xeoncoder- owned by Ashraful Abedin? You decide.
Print
Author Topic: Xeoncoder- owned by Ashraful Abedin? You decide.  (Read 994 times)
jobobalo

Referrals: 0

slow and steady wins the race

View Profile
Jun 09, 2013 02:08 PM

I have proof that shows XeonCoder is owned by Ashraful Abedin. Unfortunately it's part of a private deal, so I can't post it.

So I'm just gonna ask you all to think about it...

-they both use the same broken English
-they've openly admitted to doing business together many times in the past
-back in the early days, all the other zeus admins were getting their licenses from Xiconzi
-Xiconzi was going around showing people demos of nTen before it came out on the XeonCoder site
-If you wanted to be a serial scammer... what would be more perfect cover than a script company?

I'm going to be on the lookout for more public evidence I can show you all, anyone is welcome to help me on the search.

To Xeoncoder, go ahead, try and prove me wrong. Show yourself as innocent. As it stands now I have your source code and I'm convinced you gave me resale rights. We'll just have to see what happens.
« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2013 03:04 PM by jobobalo » Logged

Always looking to expand my domain collection, feel free to PM me offers for any good .com domain you want to sell.
joras

The gods too are fond of a joke.

View Profile
Reply #1: Jun 10, 2013 10:13 AM

Topic is up!!

I'm going to be on the lookout for more public evidence I can show you all, anyone is welcome to help me on the search.

I can help you but you have to pay me (in BTC). :p

I don't believe in the selflessness of this thread and the purpose that benefits. Anyways, he is the same person if used to running SvBux. But who cares anyway? Stupid whoever opens a new ptc and buys from Xeon especially. Unless (s)he is a scammer, so the stupidity is circulated in the veins of the users who join these sites.  mrgreen 

Bitcoin Address: 16M2ACzEWVZjTwjahtCrR6HzuTEgAt6Zdw

Invisible

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 11, 2013 03:36 AM

i supposed xenoncoder is owned by 2 members partnership, but i am not able to show the evidence about this

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.