eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 21, 2019 03:21 PM

TITAN | All-in-one script for earning money online
Print
Author Topic: TITAN | All-in-one script for earning money online  (Read 128885 times)
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #120: Jul 26, 2013 05:51 AM

agree 100%

usetitan

https://usetitan.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #121: Jul 26, 2013 03:22 PM

i think it is better to develop a complete contest system which include many contests instead of single referral contest which is available for all websites

what do you think and anyone agree with me?

What do you mean by the complete contest system? Multiple prizes like DanielBinghamJr mentioned? Or many opportunities like 'click contest', 'direct referral contest', 'offerwalls contest'?

EDIT: Just read your PM and understand the whole idea.
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2013 03:24 PM by usetitan » Logged

Titan - Revolutionary GPT+PTC+TE+REVSHARE Script: here
usetitan

View Profile WWW
Reply #122: Jul 29, 2013 12:33 AM

We just started coding the Big Tournament System. It is really huge and full of features. You will be very positively surprised, stay tunned!

Regards

DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #123: Jul 29, 2013 02:04 AM

We just started coding the Big Tournament System. It is really huge and full of features. You will be very positively surprised, stay tunned!

Regards

Just noticed earlier today BlockScript has changed to "Blocked"... Not really a big deal, just a cosmetic change for you to push in your next update...

Annd I can't wait to see the contest system thumbs up

- Daniel
usetitan

View Profile WWW
Reply #124: Jul 29, 2013 02:58 PM

OK, thank you! It will be updated in the next version (1003).

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #125: Jul 31, 2013 05:37 PM

I might not have seen it but, are you considering a point2shop?

being able to shop goods with points earned on site?

usetitan

View Profile WWW
Reply #126: Aug 01, 2013 03:44 PM

Hello

It's a good idea and we have it on our to-do list : however we have a lot of things on this list but I hope that we will have it soon on our feature list.

Regards

jimmyridgemoor

View Profile
Reply #127: Aug 02, 2013 12:10 PM

Any capability to add additional offerwalls to this script? such as Matomy?  If so, can I add the offers to site myself?

usetitan

View Profile WWW
Reply #128: Aug 03, 2013 08:05 AM

Hello

We were planning to add MatomyMoney (during Offerwalls update) but its been ~4 weeks and we still didn't get the approval mail from them. I just sent them email regarding this issue. When we get the MatomyMoney account, we will implement it - we need the account for testing purposes.

Regards

XxHALOGENxX

View Profile WWW
Reply #129: Aug 03, 2013 04:48 PM

Hello I had the same problem too, If you can't contact them directualy I can connect you directly to one of their staff to help you out. thumbs up

usetitan

View Profile WWW
Reply #130: Aug 04, 2013 05:20 AM

I will wait a copuple of days for the answer. If I don't get any reply, I will PM you. Thanks.

Social-Bux

View Profile WWW
Reply #131: Aug 04, 2013 05:56 AM

do not buy it, do not buy it do not buy it. We just proclaimed their dispute on paypal.  just pay and nothing works. Money will not be refunded and all the settings you give your. Capitalizing on you - they can set offerwall. Mochi games are just try them and can not be inserted further. Page too poor or 2,500 visits from Neobux. the 180 collapsed. does not rese ads must manually. xyxyxy and other errors

Administration usetitan

bugs
« Last Edit: Aug 04, 2013 06:11 AM by Social-Bux » Logged
Paskoll

View Profile
Reply #132: Aug 04, 2013 06:07 AM

Actually it works really well, I have seen your site and you do not seem to understand the first thing on running a PTC, I know full well that your privacy policy and terms of use have been 100% copied, you most likely don't understand what most of it means.

All of the problems that you posted on their forums are issues that you have caused or just don't understand the simple coding / css of the site.

As for the mochi games and offer walls, you can very easily add more or change them, you just don't know how. You will experience these problems with any script that you buy. As for the ads not resetting, that's because you havnt set up the scheduled task (cron), which you need to do for any PTC site. The rest of your post I am afraid I do not understand.

When you purchased the script, you agreed to the no refund policy, unless the script is faulty, which is isn't, your attempted changes are.

PS. No I do not work for usetitan, I just don't think they should be punished because someone doesn't know what they are doing.
Social-Bux

View Profile WWW
Reply #133: Aug 04, 2013 06:16 AM

Actually it works really well, I have seen your site and you do not seem to understand the first thing on running a PTC, I know full well that your privacy policy and terms of use have been 100% copied, you most likely don't understand what most of it means.

All of the problems that you posted on their forums are issues that you have caused or just don't understand the simple coding / css of the site.

As for the mochi games and offer walls, you can very easily add more or change them, you just don't know how. You will experience these problems with any script that you buy. As for the ads not resetting, that's because you havnt set up the scheduled task (cron), which you need to do for any PTC site. The rest of your post I am afraid I do not understand.

When you purchased the script, you agreed to the no refund policy, unless the script is faulty, which is isn't, your attempted changes are.

PS. No I do not work for usetitan, I just don't think they should be punished because someone doesn't know what they are doing.

You are wrong we have another type of ptc ptc website evolution. Dominated Gamesite script and mochi games taking almost 5 years. scrip installation we paid for use titanium and error is not with us. you are just one of their members and trying to defend a broken script. printscennou to document dozens of errors.
Social-Bux

View Profile WWW
Reply #134: Aug 04, 2013 06:20 AM

the wake dealing with one problem script errors and no privacy policy and terms of use have been copied 100%
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.