eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 21, 2019 07:25 PM

is probux scam ?
Print
Author Topic: is probux scam ?  (Read 49576 times)
ryansjones

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #135: Jun 28, 2014 07:43 PM

Hey just out of curiousity, are any of you able to access probux right now?  I keep getting a "Please, try again later!" when trying to access my account there.  Do any of you have this problem?

Jasterogue

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #136: Jun 28, 2014 08:07 PM

Hey just out of curiousity, are any of you able to access probux right now?  I keep getting a "Please, try again later!" when trying to access my account there.  Do any of you have this problem?

I have the same problem, Probux is always having server issues like all the time...
ryansjones

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #137: Jun 28, 2014 08:26 PM

I think the site is working now.  Was able to get in just now

haseeb14

View Profile
Reply #138: Jun 29, 2014 07:50 AM

I don't have any problem I can log in without problem.
joejack

View Profile
Reply #139: Jul 15, 2014 04:11 AM

Probux is about to close down.

The limited cashout is bcuz probux have to pay more then they earn. It started with paypal limitations (24 hours maintanace they said but we are now into the 7th week) but that coudnt help em so they limited payza aswell. The way they work it : on a monday probux have lets say 100.000$ in income, then they limit payouts on thuesday to lets say 25.000$ = profit for probux 75.000$. Then they check tuesday's income and limit wednesday's cashout so they get profit, and so on. Problem for users are there money pille up on there accounts, and therefore probux WILL NEVER go back to normal payouts cuz they will get ruined almost instant.

When i got more money out then i had invested they closed down my RR's so i got zero clicks day out and day in until almost 3/4 of my RR's where auto recycled, but still zero clicks  laugh. I made a ticket, and guess what there repley was...." hello Mr here is a link to Recycling strategies  laugh laugh laugh

All i can say to you guys DONT INVEST A DIME on that site and get the hell out.
Litnax

View Profile
Reply #140: Jul 15, 2014 07:44 AM

It's a Nerdbux dejavu for me  Roll Eyes

The promises to fix the problem at hand, cashout limitations, the moderators & supporters vs angry users...

I'm glad I never invested in Probux, rent referrals or the like. I did get pay several times already though so it wasn't really a bad experience. Anyway, it looks like I might never have the chance to cashout this time.  straightface
garywelsh

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #141: Jul 15, 2014 09:18 AM

Have you guys tried to cash out at sever time and received the same problems?  Undecided

dayaftertomorrow

View Profile WWW
Reply #142: Jul 15, 2014 02:29 PM

Have you guys tried to cash out at sever time and received the same problems?  Undecided

Yes i have 120 dollars sitting in my main balance.  I try to cashout but it never works, the site never loads at 00:00 or 12:00.  I'll just use that money to advertse.

garywelsh

View Profile WWW
Reply #143: Jul 15, 2014 04:56 PM

Yes i have 120 dollars sitting in my main balance.  I try to cashout but it never works, the site never loads at 00:00 or 12:00.  I'll just use that money to advertse.

Dayaftertommorrow, try to cash out a smaller amount like $10  Wink I have $5 that I will cashout at server time and post here if it works

fourdavid

View Profile
Reply #144: Jul 15, 2014 07:14 PM

Well I cashed out 8 days ago and the window said the funds had been transfered to my Payza account, this did not happen, also there is nothing in my Probux account history showing the transaction, 3 support tickets later and still silence, I think it's almost over for them.
pythagoras345

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #145: Jul 15, 2014 10:05 PM

I got one this morning. Just made sure I was under $50.
But I don't know if that helps.

« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2014 10:49 PM by pythagoras345 » Logged

Jasterogue

View Profile
Reply #146: Jul 15, 2014 10:28 PM

Probux is about to close down.

The limited cashout is bcuz probux have to pay more then they earn. It started with paypal limitations (24 hours maintanace they said but we are now into the 7th week) but that coudnt help em so they limited payza aswell. The way they work it : on a monday probux have lets say 100.000$ in income, then they limit payouts on thuesday to lets say 25.000$ = profit for probux 75.000$. Then they check tuesday's income and limit wednesday's cashout so they get profit, and so on. Problem for users are there money pille up on there accounts, and therefore probux WILL NEVER go back to normal payouts cuz they will get ruined almost instant.

When i got more money out then i had invested they closed down my RR's so i got zero clicks day out and day in until almost 3/4 of my RR's where auto recycled, but still zero clicks  laugh. I made a ticket, and guess what there repley was...." hello Mr here is a link to Recycling strategies  laugh laugh laugh

All i can say to you guys DONT INVEST A DIME on that site and get the hell out.

NOOOOO, don't say that! my dear Probux  Cry
jaelrahab

View Profile
Reply #147: Jul 16, 2014 02:53 AM

yes it is a big scam
garywelsh

View Profile WWW
Reply #148: Jul 16, 2014 08:02 AM

Of course it does!  thumbs up Congrates! I never remember cashing out at server time and not get paid like some others here complaint.  Embarrassed

I got one this morning. Just made sure I was under $50.
But I don't know if that helps.

Jasterogue

View Profile
Reply #149: Jul 16, 2014 09:05 AM

I just cashed out today but I didn't received any money. It was nice meeting you Probux! you'll be missed!

EDIT: Just got my money. LOL I was being skeptical.
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2014 09:10 AM by Jasterogue » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.