eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 12, 2019 01:13 AM

is probux scam ?
Print
Author Topic: is probux scam ?  (Read 49552 times)
momof2grls

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #120: Dec 08, 2013 02:28 PM

Probux is a very good site!!!
 Cool
thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Please do not message me as I will delete without reading messages. Goes for all haters and Spam. Unless I have a deal or upline and downline TYVM. My time is way more precious then deal with haters and spammers.
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #121: Dec 08, 2013 02:48 PM

good one

run the numbers and decide I also hope you would concede the rr are bots and the only reason to run bots is to run a managed ponzi

That's how BUX sites were intended to run from day 1, managed ponzis, although some sites managed to attract far more "REAL" advertisers, fact remain, numbers are numbers when you take the time to calculate and do the math, the obvious is obvious.   But it's no use mentioning the word ponzi because most people don't care, as long as they are making profits in the end,
they don't care who's money they are stealing !  However there is an exception to this........if everyone invests in a site KNOWING it is a ponzi or a game, then everyone is on the same level, would any person need to have guilt  ? No.  They are just playing a "GAME" of pass the money.  A managed gambling if you prefer, where in the end most people lose and few are on top.  big grin

Keep in mind you don't need to use bots to run a managed ponzi.  You can rent all human referrals and use other clever tricks to manage in and outflow of cash.  In the end the RENTING of referrals and upgrades is not the way a REAL PTC was meant to be run.  Normally, a proper PTC should have no upgrades and no renting of ANY referral human or otherwise...... However, the only reason why some PTCs have become hybrid ponzis is to cater to the greedy demand of people who want fast money doing nothing.........So the industry is providing people's greedy needs........If people stopped supporting HYIP, ponzi and scams, perhaps there would be less of them. big grin

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #122: Dec 08, 2013 02:53 PM

hey hassan probux has paid me 2 times so far and im working towards my 3rd payment bought 20 refs der so its not scam,i dont know wat expereinces other ppl have had but  the admin have always been supportive never had issues wid the site so im happy thumbs up

If you want to know WAT other people's experiences were, dig for old ONBUX and UPBUX threads.....that will give you a good general idea. 

So people's definition of a LEGIT, non scam site is one that pays ? Really Huh??  The business model, the admins' prior history, transparency, honesty and how money is earned doesn't account for anything ? Tongue

Happy for you that you are in profit........Do you honestly believe PROBUX will sustain forever with those alleged highly active RR Huh? Or do the same people get fooled by the same admins running different sites ?

Yikes !

The smart thing to do is if you recovered your investment (100%) CASH IT OUT....Safer to invest back only your profits and keep your 100% (initial capital), this way you are 0% risk.

Problem is people compound and reinvest everything back.......Result ? Once the site has no money to pay members or decides to SCAM, then you have majority of people who are left burned and in loss and only few early joiners who are on top, including some of the mods or loyal members who joined day 1........or those who personally know the admin.

ZNN

Iskopaće tebe Bili...

View Profile WWW
Reply #123: Dec 13, 2013 04:26 PM

If you want to know WAT other people's experiences were, dig for old ONBUX and UPBUX threads.....that will give you a good general idea. 

So people's definition of a LEGIT, non scam site is one that pays ? Really Huh??  The business model, the admins' prior history, transparency, honesty and how money is earned doesn't account for anything ? Tongue

Happy for you that you are in profit........Do you honestly believe PROBUX will sustain forever with those alleged highly active RR Huh? Or do the same people get fooled by the same admins running different sites ?

Yikes !

The smart thing to do is if you recovered your investment (100%) CASH IT OUT....Safer to invest back only your profits and keep your 100% (initial capital), this way you are 0% risk.

Problem is people compound and reinvest everything back.......Result ? Once the site has no money to pay members or decides to SCAM, then you have majority of people who are left burned and in loss and only few early joiners who are on top, including some of the mods or loyal members who joined day 1........or those who personally know the admin.

just to mention, for all of you who don't know.. probux has a little bit different way to scam people...
all members with 20, 50 or 100 referrals is completely safe. your refs are clicking fine, you even can ask for payment and actually get it instantly.
They don't scam a new users, and users with less then 200 ref.
But, when you reach 500-1000 or more refs, and you ask for 200$ payment, you practically commit suicide on probux. your 1000 refs stops clicking all at once, you post it on their forum, and your account is suspended.

I call it Jesse James policy. Still from rich and make poor people happy thumbs down

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #124: Dec 13, 2013 10:13 PM

Sure they treat new users like gold because they want them to reinvest back their winnings.

That's how ponzi works......20, 50, 100, etc, people should not invest.  I really doubt that
they can continue on for a long time - most likely they will lower the avg of their bots enough
to make those who are in profit to lose.

I remember in ONBUX at around mid december my 500 bots stopped clicking all at once,
well more than 75%.....Luckily at the time I knew how the scheme worked so I cashed out
and bye bye.....200% ROI, a week later, big scam.

Of course ever since I have not touched anymore HYIP or HYIP, I only joined onbux on a dare.

People who rent those stupid bots on ptcs are playing with fire !  The illusion of making quick money and very high average is quickly extinguished and reality sets in over time......never
be greedy when you are dealing with ponzi, ever.............that's what makes people lose money.

bill15569

View Profile
Reply #125: Dec 24, 2013 06:30 AM

Let me explain thoroughly, so everybody can understand the PROBUX SCAM: Just to clear something from the beginning, please keep in mind that PROBUX doesn't show the direct cash deposits in its history log.

I registered in PROBUX on May 8. After a brief inactivity (until July), I started clicking there.

Then I rented 120 referrals. After this I upgraded to Golden Membership by direct purchase.

After this I rented more referrals using my money from direct deposits and also by using my balance.

Before I reached the 1000 referrals, the referrals were all clicking and there was a referral clicking average of 1.8. All the referrals were clicking and I extend it them when they came close to their expiration date. Also I extend it all of them for 90 days with a direct deposit from PayPal for the amount of $200. I did this long  before they reached 1000.

All my withdrawals from there are $238.83

When I reached the 1000 referrals, magically all of my rented referrals stopped clicking in unison. No matter if I recycled, the results  were still the same. The clicking was dropping day by day, until it reached the zero point  within a week. Probux also has the option to recycle automatically inactive referrals after 15-days. They were recycling them by dozens daily, but still they were inactive. Still Zero clicks!

Lets do the math here. I have spend in Probux: Membership value $64+ Rented referrals with an average price of 0.21 $216+ the $200 for the 90 days extension of referrals=$480. I'm not including here the cost of recycling. So, $64+$216+$200=$480. I have received $238. Therefore $480-$238=$242.

As you all can see, I'm minus $242 for my effort and investment clicking in Probux since May. And the way they do this, is by manipulating your RR bots clicks in their script.

Therefore i have been able to recover only 50% of my investment there, and I'm at a lose by 50%. Actually this is more then that, considering the fact that I didn't calculate here the cost of recycling.

Also to add something. How can you manage your account there, if they control your referrals to make sure that the money in is more then money out? It's pointless, no matter what you do, they have arranged the script that way, wich makes your account management totally worthless. I urge all the members in Probux, to do the math and see for themselves.

Even if you start massively recycling, this means more money thrown in. Yes, sure some referrals (bots) will start clicking again, but you still will be in the hole., because they will adjust the script so you only can recover less then half of what you have spend for this. I was lucky to recover 50%, but there are members wich still are at 15% to 25%.
« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2013 06:35 AM by bill15569 » Logged
0Mark

View Profile
Reply #126: Dec 25, 2013 07:13 PM

All sites are becoming scam now...

Satori

View Profile
Reply #127: Jan 14, 2014 06:13 PM

All sites are becoming scam now...

Then there's a ton of money to be made wringing the plethora of scam websites dry, if only we could find a way.   dance2 Working on it.  dance2
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #128: Jan 28, 2014 05:07 AM

wrking on what? fighting scam? lol

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #129: Jan 28, 2014 07:20 PM

Let me explain thoroughly, so everybody can understand the PROBUX SCAM: Just to clear something from the beginning, please keep in mind that PROBUX doesn't show the direct cash deposits in its history log.

I registered in PROBUX on May 8. After a brief inactivity (until July), I started clicking there.

Then I rented 120 referrals. After this I upgraded to Golden Membership by direct purchase.

After this I rented more referrals using my money from direct deposits and also by using my balance.

Before I reached the 1000 referrals, the referrals were all clicking and there was a referral clicking average of 1.8. All the referrals were clicking and I extend it them when they came close to their expiration date. Also I extend it all of them for 90 days with a direct deposit from PayPal for the amount of $200. I did this long  before they reached 1000.

All my withdrawals from there are $238.83

When I reached the 1000 referrals, magically all of my rented referrals stopped clicking in unison. No matter if I recycled, the results  were still the same. The clicking was dropping day by day, until it reached the zero point  within a week. Probux also has the option to recycle automatically inactive referrals after 15-days. They were recycling them by dozens daily, but still they were inactive. Still Zero clicks!

Lets do the math here. I have spend in Probux: Membership value $64+ Rented referrals with an average price of 0.21 $216+ the $200 for the 90 days extension of referrals=$480. I'm not including here the cost of recycling. So, $64+$216+$200=$480. I have received $238. Therefore $480-$238=$242.

As you all can see, I'm minus $242 for my effort and investment clicking in Probux since May. And the way they do this, is by manipulating your RR bots clicks in their script.

Therefore i have been able to recover only 50% of my investment there, and I'm at a lose by 50%. Actually this is more then that, considering the fact that I didn't calculate here the cost of recycling.

Also to add something. How can you manage your account there, if they control your referrals to make sure that the money in is more then money out? It's pointless, no matter what you do, they have arranged the script that way, wich makes your account management totally worthless. I urge all the members in Probux, to do the math and see for themselves.

Even if you start massively recycling, this means more money thrown in. Yes, sure some referrals (bots) will start clicking again, but you still will be in the hole., because they will adjust the script so you only can recover less then half of what you have spend for this. I was lucky to recover 50%, but there are members wich still are at 15% to 25%.

Very nice post there mate, you just described how bux sites work perfectly. It's all a money game.  It's a ponzi, obviously they have to control things otherwise they would go bankrupt.  Now keep in mind that just because you or some people lost money does not mean ALL members are going to be in loss.  There will always be a group of members in loss and some in profit, those who are in profit are generally small profit, with only a fraction of percentage of those with bigger profits and those are usually the ones who join early on, or friends with admin or part of the staff (moderators, etc.)  It's really amazing to see most of those sites control everything then they have the balls to tell their members "it's all about proper management, you should recycle, etc........"  Also amazing that some of the mods are the same people who talked about bots used on BUX, but now that they are mods they tell people they should manage better.......

People, the BUX sites is all a money game, you can never start being angry and disappointed or complain, when you accept to THROW your money in bux games, you have to accept that it is a temporary money game, and usually short livedh.  NEVER trust anybody, NEVER believe what a bux admin will tell you, most of them are narcissistic / very convincing con artists who are so good at lying they believe their own lies.

Always consider a BUX site as a money game, NOT an investment, NOT a career, NOT a get rich quick scheme, NOT an HYIP, NOT a retirement fund.......Not even a PTC.......But a PONZI !

If people cannot accept the risk and cannot accept that all bux sites have the same bad ending, some lasting longer, some shorter, then you should never
put your money in any further bux sites.

OR you can accept that what you are taking part of is a game and gamble.

Some people made several thousands of $ from bux sites, either from renting bots early on or advertising.....Now with more and more scams lasting shorter, it's even more difficult but not impossible.

If you wanna be a player, you have to accept the possibility to lose,and that your odds of winning are nothing to brag about.... So one can accept the game or not play it at all ! big grin
insidiousfelix

View Profile
Reply #130: Jan 30, 2014 12:46 AM

PROBUX IS A HUGE SCAM
I can't believe that such scam sites as Probux and Bux.to still operate and they still manage to deceive people year after year. And the worst thing is that we can do nothing about that, because untill we realise our mistakes it's too late. I have had the misfortune to entangle myself in this web of deception laid down by Probux. From the facade it'd seem nothing can be wrong with this site - excellent Alexa rank, Neobux-like model, bunch of security seals, multiple payment processors' support - it's godsend.

There are numerous complaints daily about click rate drop as soon as a member upgrades it's status to premium. And what do the moderators do? They blame the members themselves and ask them to adopt a recycle strategy. Afterwards they lock the thread immediately.

Another more serious complaint is the click rate drop after the first withdrawal. No matter how many referrals you have, even if they have a healthy average of above 1.3, their click rate would simultaneously drop all the way to zero and never to recover ever, despite numerous attempts at recycling.

Whoever thinks that "Probux is the best", they would eventually realise their folly. Don't waste time with these scammers. They are like a huge underground Mafia extorting innocent people of their hard earned money. The mastermind behind Probux is making a killing out of this operation, is enjoying a lavish lifestyle with the illegitimate money. These kinds of human filth have no remorse, they are born to scam people.

Those members who have invested their money (either by upgrading or renting referrals) through Paypal and if it has been done within 30 days, then kindly cash out now and observe what happens to the click rate of the referrals within a week. If it falls to zero (which definitely will if you are a premium member) then open a dispute at Paypal immediately and ask for a refund. Paypal will oblige without even asking questions. I just don't know why Paypal continues to give support to Probux despite knowing all about them.

As for me, I upgraded, rented, cashed out and the click rate dropped to zero (all 100 of them). I could not recover my invested money. I posted on the forum and tried to bring to light to other hapless members the true evil nature of Probux. I got banned. And now my main balance runs negative. $0.10 is being deducted every day. And I can't even complain.

We need to bring awareness to newbies about these filthy sites. More blogs and articles should exist about them. They grow fatter by the day, their greed never stops.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2014 12:48 AM by insidiousfelix » Logged
bill15569

View Profile
Reply #131: Feb 01, 2014 07:30 AM

PROBUX IS A HUGE SCAM
I can't believe that such scam sites as Probux and Bux.to still operate and they still manage to deceive people year after year. And the worst thing is that we can do nothing about that, because untill we realise our mistakes it's too late. I have had the misfortune to entangle myself in this web of deception laid down by Probux. From the facade it'd seem nothing can be wrong with this site - excellent Alexa rank, Neobux-like model, bunch of security seals, multiple payment processors' support - it's godsend.

There are numerous complaints daily about click rate drop as soon as a member upgrades it's status to premium. And what do the moderators do? They blame the members themselves and ask them to adopt a recycle strategy. Afterwards they lock the thread immediately.

Another more serious complaint is the click rate drop after the first withdrawal. No matter how many referrals you have, even if they have a healthy average of above 1.3, their click rate would simultaneously drop all the way to zero and never to recover ever, despite numerous attempts at recycling.

Whoever thinks that "Probux is the best", they would eventually realise their folly. Don't waste time with these scammers. They are like a huge underground Mafia extorting innocent people of their hard earned money. The mastermind behind Probux is making a killing out of this operation, is enjoying a lavish lifestyle with the illegitimate money. These kinds of human filth have no remorse, they are born to scam people.

Those members who have invested their money (either by upgrading or renting referrals) through Paypal and if it has been done within 30 days, then kindly cash out now and observe what happens to the click rate of the referrals within a week. If it falls to zero (which definitely will if you are a premium member) then open a dispute at Paypal immediately and ask for a refund. Paypal will oblige without even asking questions. I just don't know why Paypal continues to give support to Probux despite knowing all about them.

As for me, I upgraded, rented, cashed out and the click rate dropped to zero (all 100 of them). I could not recover my invested money. I posted on the forum and tried to bring to light to other hapless members the true evil nature of Probux. I got banned. And now my main balance runs negative. $0.10 is being deducted every day. And I can't even complain.

We need to bring awareness to newbies about these filthy sites. More blogs and articles should exist about them. They grow fatter by the day, their greed never stops.

You're absolutely right. The thing is, that most people which have invested in these sites through PayPal, have passed the 45-days limit transaction dispute and are unable to recover the funds. Some people don't even know how to do this! I myself have decided not to put a single dime anymore in these Ponzi sites. The best way is to promote a link in these sites using other sites and obtain direct referrals. If you make a Dollar or two, cash out as fast as you can, because there are no guaranties of continous payment.

I also spend some money in Nerdbux, but I saw a pattern I didn't like from the beginning with their rented referrals and the way they were handling the site. I opened a dispute with Paypal in time, and was able to recover all the money invested there (I just got back my money and never made a withdraw from them). I'm glad I did, because this site now is slipping to failure very fast, and had I continued there it would have been the same story as Probux.

It's been good lesson for me and a valuable experience to understand how they operate.
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #132: Feb 01, 2014 09:31 AM

here we go looser company on their way, hey you t guy above with negative balance, read TOS and FAQ and get a life too, and one day, that day you will learm from your mistake, you will be proud about yourself

and guys, thanks for info, since you also forgot about TOS 3.6, it was a pleasure to have you onboard

0Mark

View Profile
Reply #133: Feb 04, 2014 05:18 PM

Probux is one of the best ptc. Has highest average  Tongue

claudioricardo

View Profile WWW
Reply #134: Jun 28, 2014 03:36 AM

In the meantime we have the same situation like with Onbux some years ago: Probux is only paying to a few members, but many of them are waiting (sometimes over 1 week) for their "instant" payout.

Support does not answer, forum is full of claims.

What will be the next? I think Probux goes the same way like Onbux before: the admins take out money as long as possible and from one day to the other the site will be closed "Goodbye Probux".

Thereafter: wait 2 or 3 years and there will come a new Onbux / Probux, maybe it will be named Ponbux, or Onprobux ?

PTC-GUIDE
News & Infos about PTC
same in german language: PTC-GUIDE.DE
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.