eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 26, 2020 03:35 AM

News from PTCBOX. Not looking good
Print
Author Topic: News from PTCBOX. Not looking good  (Read 15293 times)
zephyrclix

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Sep 29, 2012 03:04 PM

PTCBOX has released some news regarding their limitation. Things are not looking good as they say the chances of reactivating the account are low. They actually advise members that have invested to open a dispute and specify that you ask the refund because the merchant account has been limited.

They have also disabled any ad and membership purchases.

This is the message from the news section of PTCBOX:

Unfortunately, PtcBox's Paypal account has recently been limited by Paypal.

Paypal is the biggest payment processor and nearly all of the sales and payments are processed through Paypal. With the huge volume which PtcBox has reached, it will not be possible to survive, even for a short time. If we can not get our account back, PtcBox will eventually turn into a "ghost" web site and it will be remembered as a scam. Although it is still possible to get the account activated, the chances are low so instead of giving hope, we will have to accept the worst case scenario and make 3 very important calls regarding this matter before it's too late.

FIRST: As you know, once Paypal blocks an account, they will keep the balance for 6 months and then release it after 6 months. But 6 months is a very long time for PTC sites and who cares about money if PtcBox dies by then? This may come across as strange but we are calling everyone to open a dispute for us. Once again, please "OPEN A DISPUTE FOR ALL OF YOUR PURCHASES THROUGH PAYPAL". We can not withdraw the money but if you open a dispute they HAVE TO refund the money to customers even if we fail to reactivate the account. In this way at least the money will not stay in Paypal's bank account, and it will return to the members' accounts.

You can place a statement such as "Because the merchant's account has been limited, I want my money to be refunded" or alternative statements that come to the same effect.

SECOND: As of today, we've temporarily stopped selling advertisements and memberships.

THIRD: Do NOT promote your PtcBox referral links at other sites with "PAID ADVERTISEMENTS". Please do NOT spend any money to promote your referral links in any case. But if you have links which you don't have to pay money for, you can keep promoting your links.

Kind Regards,

www.PtcBox.com
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2012 03:07 PM by zephyrclix » Logged

New PTC Site with 4 Levels of Referrals

PTC, Offers, OfferWall, Paid To Sign Up, The Grid, Referral Shares, Paid to Share and lucrative Referral Bonuses.
waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 29, 2012 03:06 PM

as far i know admin is not appear in ptcbox from last few days,,where u got these info any link??
zephyrclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 29, 2012 03:08 PM

as far i know admin is not appear in ptcbox from last few days,,where u got these info any link??

just login to your PTCBOX account. it's all there in the news section

PTC, Offers, OfferWall, Paid To Sign Up, The Grid, Referral Shares, Paid to Share and lucrative Referral Bonuses.
waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 29, 2012 03:13 PM

just login to your PTCBOX account. it's all there in the news section

At last admin of ptcbox replied ..i have checked my account 2 hr before this your thread..Admin might posted news during this time.Anyway another set back in ptc industry is arriving,Lets see what will happen with this legitimate ptc site.
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 29, 2012 03:14 PM

When my pp been limited you win 99% of disputes.  If not limited you lose 99% of disputes.

It was not a legit ptc.  It was biggest hyip site ever saw.

they caused there problems.

zephyrclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 29, 2012 03:20 PM

At last admin of ptcbox replied ..i have checked my account 2 hr before this your thread..Admin might posted news during this time.Anyway another set back in ptc industry is arriving,Lets see what will happen with this legitimate ptc site.

Not all is lost though. There is some hope, minimal amounts of it but there still is.  pray

Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 29, 2012 03:29 PM

lol

I don't know what to say... it was called the most "promising" ptc of the last times. Now their paypal account got limited...  straightface

Just wanted to kno what caused this. Probably many purchased those memberships worth more than 50 usd and after the recent changes on 10 per click many went into panic and the end started.  worried

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 29, 2012 04:01 PM

Not all is lost though. There is some hope, minimal amounts of it but there still is.  pray

with that update all is lost.  They sent it to kill site.  The mass disputes start.

buxp

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #8: Sep 29, 2012 04:08 PM

What is the reason they got their accounts limited??? Getting too much disputes or chargebacks?
zephyrclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Sep 29, 2012 04:13 PM

with that update all is lost.  They sent it to kill site.  The mass disputes start.

I do agree with you but I just didn't wanted to be all that negative.  Tongue

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Sep 29, 2012 04:14 PM

All upgrades getting as there 10 cents a click upgrade was about to no longer be offered.

whatsadollartoya

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Sep 29, 2012 04:25 PM

Yea, some "100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!". I'm glad I only spent $45 and cashed out about $25 then stopped clicking months ago.

I think that the hint this was going to happen, was a long time ago, when you know, the only "team" they had, was a bunch of active members they made mods on the forum. Their mods aren't even in contact with the admin of the site unless the admin wants to be in contact with. The most poorly managed site, yet everyone hopped on it like fly on poop because of some ridiculous $0.05 - $0.10 a click bull crud.

Once again, Mathematics prevail. Sigh.

billboard

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Sep 29, 2012 04:25 PM

I had $0.90 in there! Cry frusty shakefist Roll Eyes

Oh well...that's 1 less site to think about.
I knew they would fall eventually.
No site could sustain $0.10 per click to upgraded members. Tongue

careca

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #13: Sep 29, 2012 04:28 PM

Few days before, i was regret because late for upgrade.
Yesterday i got paid instantly.
Today, PTC Box being GHOST site.

What wrong with this month, lot of 'promising' sites down.

aluvilayilanoop

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Sep 29, 2012 04:35 PM

They disabled payza account also, no option for withdraw or purchase advertisement , i think its the end of ptc box  Sad

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.