eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 24, 2020 09:53 AM

Sajjad.axe is a thief who is already caught now! Must see Screen Shoot
Print
Author Topic: Sajjad.axe is a thief who is already caught now! Must see Screen Shoot  (Read 4670 times)
ahmedjadoon

Referrals: 3

I won't be active at forum for a while!

View Profile WWW
Feb 28, 2012 07:56 PM

Woww what a guy i met yesterday, if u follow this thread closely http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,211339.0.html then you'll know.
If you dont know what happened: I opened a Signup only offer in Ref Deals section and this multiple creator scammer posted their that he joined my site! I checked but i didnt find him in my downline! I asked him to contact site admin about this if u really joined but this scammer started blaming me! Posting a lot against me and started threads "ahmedjadoon is scammer and multiple account creator" , Actually it is what i should call him!

He was blaming me for multiple accounts but honestly i have static ip and i could be caught immdediately if i create multi accs but this scammer was caught by Mak when he pmd him

Quote from Mak
By the way i cant understand one thing.
I rcvd a PM from johnyiscott and thr he was asking me to remove the beggar word used by ahmedjadoon, i find in his feedbacks and didt get any feedback from ahmedjadoon.
So is it your multi account sajjad big grin I think you commit a human error by not to pming me as sajjad.axe (because the feedback he was asking to remove was in sajjad.axe account which i just remove on ahmed's request. smug

Screen Shoot:
So what Do u think guyz do i need to say more on this? Shocked
Now guyz sajjad.axe have no choice so he will answer like this "thats not at all me ......." "go ask him " etc

But i have solution to this

Read carefuly the msg in screen shoot and note some points:
1. He is saying to Mak "First you should remove beggar remark from the rep i get (Note it he said "I" and "I" was offcourse "sajjad.axe" whom i submitted this feedback!
2. He called me "jadoon beggar" in his msg to Mak which clearly shows he is sajjad.axe because I can show you 10-15 posts in which sajjad.axe called me with same title "jadoon beggar" , so it is 100% sajjad.axe
Also no one else on this forum call me jadoon! they call me ahmed mostly! It is sajjad.axe who calls me with this!

So is there any confusion left??? I want NorthOwl to permanently ban his both accounts

« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012 10:21 AM by ahmedjadoon » Logged

sajjad.axe

Referrals: 0

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 28, 2012 10:12 PM

atleast i earn my pennies by work and i am damn proud of it ........

and i am not like u who comes to me with 3 different multi accounts and try to keylog me

u r a cheap scammer /..........................

i am proud earner .........

and those buggers who think i am bashing .... ask this cheap scum bag to show his pms ... then decide who is bashing and who is completely talking in limits

MODS ARE PISSED COS OF MY SIG ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ahmedjadoon

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 28, 2012 10:23 PM

atleast i earn my pennies by work and i am damn proud of it ........

and i am not like u who comes to me with 3 different multi accounts and try to keylog me

u r a cheap scammer /..........................

i am proud earner .........

and those buggers who think i am bashing .... ask this cheap scum bag to show his pms ... then decide who is bashing and who is completely talking in limits
you earn ur pennies by begging and by create multi accounts to earn pennies, scammer. You was caught by Mak using multi accounts to cheat me and u r blaming multi accounts on me to get away with it. Bloody scammer show me proof if i have multi accs, talk with proof dont bark like a bloody dog
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2012 10:26 PM by ahmedjadoon » Logged

sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 28, 2012 10:29 PM

hey u cheap scum bag ... ur life is slum and u r beggar .. u know that ..  ur father whole years salary is 1/3rd of my cars value  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

just understand ur value and talk .....

and about proof  : ems gives limited PM's space .. and i prune every thing older than 30 days ...... or else

i would have shown ur three ids who gave me a single facebook profile and wanted to come to my pc through skype and keylog me ....

i just ignored then .. cos in these 2 years may be 100's of cheap bastards come to me .. to scam me ....

der der der der der der

ahmedjadoon

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 28, 2012 10:44 PM

hey u cheap scum bag ... ur life is slum and u r beggar .. u know that ..  ur father whole years salary is 1/3rd of my cars value  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

just understand ur value and talk .....

and about proof  : ems gives limited PM's space .. and i prune every thing older than 30 days ...... or else

i would have shown ur three ids who gave me a single facebook profile and wanted to come to my pc through skype and keylog me ....

i just ignored then .. cos in these 2 years may be 100's of cheap bastards come to me .. to scam me ....

der der der der der der
Hey dont try to escape from this by posting lies. Perfect liar i dont have account on skype, dont talk about salary etc u dont know the value of lands we have. Just dont talk about this u penny collector, u must have purchased this car by using scam multi account creater pennies . this cheapstake dying for 0.05 :xd talking about me woww

sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #5: Feb 28, 2012 10:49 PM

Hey dont try to escape from this by posting lies. Perfect liar i dont have account on skype, dont talk about salary etc u dont know the value of lands we have. Just dont talk about this u penny collector, u must have purchased this car by using scam multi account creater pennies . this cheapstake dying for 0.05 :xd talking about me woww

u can talk this trash .......   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

u r good for that ...........

ahmedjadoon

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Feb 28, 2012 10:56 PM

u can talk this trash .......   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

u r good for that ...........
who is asking me again and again for 0.05? Then who is cheap and begger???
Dont worry i'll pay u 0.05 till evening but befor that ill u ur truth to Ems community

sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 28, 2012 11:06 PM

who is asking me again and again for 0.05? Then who is cheap and begger???
Dont worry i'll pay u 0.05 till evening but befor that ill u ur truth to Ems community

hahahahah ... thats my earned money ... u cheap scammer .....

Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Feb 28, 2012 11:39 PM

ahmadjadoon thr was no need of this thread. as you both are fighting for a small thing in three threads now. I dont think it will go in good direction like you both are behaving. You two exchanged negative feedbacks was enough. Posting ridiculous comments is not a great thing in anyway.

@Sajjad:  I am sure it was ur cookies issue which guides you to rehan4pk. thr is no trick of ahmad involve. So you can ask the site admin to move you under ahmad. its simple. or if he denied you then forget it.

Ahmad: please stop making more threads regarding this issue, if i am not wrong this one is your 4th. You already proved you didt get him so leave it. It wont ends up in good.

I hope you both understand this.
sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #9: Feb 28, 2012 11:45 PM

wow

one more example of pakis ganging up

if this would have been me or other guy.. his thread would have been closed or he would have been banned  Smiley

donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #10: Feb 28, 2012 11:47 PM

Mak maybe you should  block all the thread it will  close the fight

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
ahmedjadoon

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Feb 28, 2012 11:48 PM

ahmadjadoon thr was no need of this thread. as you both are fighting for a small thing in three threads now. I dont think it will go in good direction like you both are behaving. You two exchanged negative feedbacks was enough. Posting ridiculous comments is not a great thing in anyway.

@Sajjad:  I am sure it was ur cookies issue which guides you to rehan4pk. thr is no trick of ahmad involve. So you can ask the site admin to move you under ahmad. its simple. or if he denied you then forget it.

Ahmad: please stop making more threads regarding this issue, if i am not wrong this one is your 4th. You already proved you didt get him so leave it. It wont ends up in good.

I hope you both understand this.
ok i learned my lesson these 2 days it is useless to talk with stupid people. I decided to pay him $0.05 (even though he dont deserved it) but he will have to remove all his posts which contain nonsense, ill do the same. Instead of editing 20-30 posts better delete all threads regarding this including my ref deal thread which als6 contain nonsense. If he agreed with it i'll pay him till this evening and leave this mess. Also if he agree we can remo8e our -ve feedback on profile

sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #12: Feb 28, 2012 11:53 PM

bunch of trolls

think they are judges  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ahmedjadoon

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Feb 29, 2012 12:49 AM

bunch of trolls

think they are judges  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
its useless to talk to stupid people. I wont reply here anymore

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #14: Feb 29, 2012 05:42 AM

ems drama   rofl rofl
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.