eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 10, 2018 12:45 PM

WazzUB=SCAM-Full proof!
Print
Author Topic: WazzUB=SCAM-Full proof!  (Read 23818 times)
aristos007

Referrals: 3

New Designer service.

View Profile
Reply #15: Feb 02, 2012 03:18 PM

The member counter is probably fake, they own several domains(.net, .info, .com) and each one of them has a different number lol, and not a slight difference, the one had 1.07m members and the other 1.1m(thats +30.000 lol)

jatonen

Referrals: 6

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Feb 02, 2012 04:16 PM

Nice article, nothing new as far as technology goes and they have over 1.1 million members now. Wonder if that is just a fake counter to entice people to join. It has been moving up very fast the past couple weeks. Kind of funny the more members they get before prelaunch the more they are in the negative. They could already owe out 1.1 million dollars before they start, probabaly more like 500,000 but they are paying $1 for every member referred, plus supposidly a 50% revenue share. They will never get out of the red.
Check all famous GPT sites.. sign up to this scam site is included and seems members are really promoting this scam site...they are now wasting thousands of $ advertising and getting refs to this site.
VasCody

Referrals: 1

☼♦☼♦☼♦☼♦☼

View Profile
Reply #17: Feb 03, 2012 04:42 PM

Check all famous GPT sites.. sign up to this scam site is included and seems members are really promoting this scam site...they are now wasting thousands of $ advertising and getting refs to this site.

lol !! People Never Learn when they even get scammed lots of times Tongue
I hope to open a site scam some promoters big grin

◄◄◄╪╪☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺╪╪►►►
◄◄◄╪╪◙♀♀◙╪╪►►►⟢⟢♀♀⟢⟢◄◄◄╪╪◙♀♀◙╪╪►►►⟢⟢♀♀⟢⟢◄◄◄╪╪◙♀]♀◙╪╪►►►
Eddie267

Referrals: 0

Join ClixSense and make money

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Feb 03, 2012 09:55 PM

Well if they spam me it will just go to the old spam folder.

ClixSense is the only one that will make you real money in no time
aristos007

New Designer service.

View Profile
Reply #19: Feb 04, 2012 01:58 AM

Well if they spam me it will just go to the old spam folder.

Yeah, but think of people who have invested a lot of cash in advertising.. What will they get in exchange? Their email sold Sad

Eddie267

Join ClixSense and make money

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Feb 04, 2012 02:52 PM

Sorry for them if they site scams maybe next time they will learn.

ClixSense is the only one that will make you real money in no time
RTC01

Referrals: 22

View Profile
Reply #21: Feb 08, 2012 11:28 AM

Wazzub is a complete scam, the company would have no "funding" (since it is free) to pay out what it is promising to members without having to do a 180 and charging for the service.

Also the domain is set to expire in June, really, 2 months after the supposed launch date.

Im so sure, im willing to bet real money it will turn out a scam, against anyone who wants to bet in favor of wazzub Wink
« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2012 11:33 AM by RTC01 » Logged
chiboy441

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Feb 08, 2012 02:19 PM

you are right men!! they are scam.

aristos007

New Designer service.

View Profile
Reply #23: Feb 08, 2012 03:20 PM

I just hate it, thousands of dollars are invested by members in advertising them, please share this thread/article so that no more people lose their money.

nostradommie

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Feb 09, 2012 11:17 AM

It looks like there is a problem here with their site.  It just went down today and I looked up the whois address and it belongs to a company (GTI) out of Las Vegas and says it is hosted by worldnic.  But when you look up the ip address for wazzub.info (the sign up site) it states it is a UK registered domain.  When you look up the IP address for wazzub.com (parent site) it states it is Germany based domain.  So not sure what this company has going on but something's up.
alex101

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Feb 09, 2012 09:35 PM

hate it

opportunity

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Feb 13, 2012 03:48 PM

I am a web-programmer. I've met wazzub over and over so I decided to make some investigations. I would spend an afternoon for that but after one minute it turned out that it will be just another freaking scam site. I viewed the source code and I experienced that the user counter goes up after random time periods. It's exactly written on its JavaScript code, you and everybody can see it as long as they don't have it removed. This is a very important factor for a company that tries to sell an MLM product/service with high earnings related to more than a million members already joined. How much users could they actually have? 20,000? Even if a hundred of them pay for the premium or VIP they will release in 70 days they get rich and disappear. Private domain = no footprint about whether they even existed or not. Advertising such scams for getting useless referrals that will oblige you to pay for something like a premium without real ability to take profit from the system - it's all a big waste of time. You'd better don't even try it.

jumper

View Profile
Reply #27: Feb 15, 2012 06:31 AM

Never joined this project.  Cool
locolotion

View Profile
Reply #28: Feb 17, 2012 05:40 AM

Guess I have said this many times but for the user it's almost costless to join and the promises are quite attractive so it doesn't surprise me that there are lots of people joining. Maybe the numbers are inflated but I don't doubt that their member base is quite large.
[Removed Ref Link]
One problem, stated in another thread, is that people are spending money to promote this site. The second problem is that, obviously, seems to good to be true. $1 per referral for life? I have no idea about how they pretend to keep paying such money for life.
Ok, they say that it's with the "power of we"  or whatever crap but let's face it, many people just joined because of the incentive of the promises they made, not with real intent of using the site (which I even doubt will actually offer any services that can bring enough revenue) so that "power of we" is not that strong as it seems.
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2012 04:55 PM by Mak » Logged

alberttalj

View Profile
Reply #29: Feb 25, 2012 01:29 AM

I think before anyone start screaming scam again, maybe go and look at www.wazzub.com and decide for yourself....because maybe FaceBook is a scam as well....harvesting emails....which they get in abundance at this stage....stop being droids being programmed and join WAZZUB. I'll even give you my link. [Ref Link Removed]
The power of we is more real than you think.
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2012 08:57 PM by Mak » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.