eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 17, 2018 06:50 AM

GlobalActionCash - $0.40 SUB + Stepped Upgrade Offer + Up To $3 Bonus
Print
Author Topic: GlobalActionCash - $0.40 SUB + Stepped Upgrade Offer + Up To $3 Bonus  (Read 56514 times)
Freebooter

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 03, 2011 04:46 PM

What I am offering:

A $0.40 SIGNUP BONUS AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED OFFERS WORTH $0.1 OR 10 POINTS + FREE UPGRADES FOR LIFE

More specifically: I am offering a 6-step upgrade system to anyone who joins GPT/PTC site GlobalActionCash using my referral link. You will receive the first upgrade for free and there is no activity requirement; to get the $0.40 signup bonus from me you have to complete offers (PTC ads do not count) worth at least $0.10 or 10 points in total. Then, I will keep upgrading your membership level as long as you remain acitive on the site.

If you don't know what GlobalActionCash is, here's a quick overview: it is a GPT/PTC site that was launched in 2011 and features a wide variety of earning options: starting with your usual PTC and PTSU, a multi-level referral earning system (up to 5 levels deep), commissions on referral's purchases, network offers (including email submits, daily- and one-time surveys, signup offers, download offers, etc), a whopping 18 offerwalls (AdWorkMedia, TokenAds, Matomy, Persona.ly, CrowdFlower, SuperRewards, PaymentWall, PointClickTrack, Virool, RevenueUniverse, OfferToro, BlvdMedia, PTCWall, MinuteStaff, AdWall, Hopster, Wannads, RedFire Wall), multiple monthly contests (survey contest, referral contest, PTC contest, etc), daily jackpots and so on. Minimum cashout is $1 and supported payment methods are: PayPal, Western Union, BitCoin, Amazon Gift Card or a transfer to your NorthClicks.com purchase balance.

The upgrades at GlobalActionCash are for a lifetime which means you (or I) do not have to renew your memberships every month or year. The level you get to is yours for life. There are 2 different variations of each upgrade: the [DR] memberships (stands for Direct Referral) are aimed at earning most by completing offers yourself or via direct (level 1) referrals (as the name suggests). The [R] (stands for Referral) memberships are aimed at earning from multi-level referrals. Either way, it is most profitable to start with [DR] memberships and in case your downline starts to grow on levels 2+ you can always change to [R] membership of the same level free of charge.

Before you continue, I should also tell you a little about what EIC's are. EIC stands for Earned Income Credits. For every dollar you earn, you also earn 100 EIC. So 1 EIC=$0.01 earned. The upgrade system is based on EIC's so that you can upgrade yourself by earning EIC's and then upgrading your account via the EIC Store. Having the previous membership level is a requirement to advance to the next level. Of course, the upgrades can also be bought for cash. Keep in mind that you won't have to spend any of your EIC's yourself if I keep upgrading you. And EIC can also be used to upgrade your own referrals or exchanged for hard cold cash. Or, well, pixelated cash. Not much of a difference nowadays, right? Wink But let's slow down now and start from the beginning:

STEP 1: FREE UPGRADE + $0.40 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

What to do?

1) Sign up to GlobalActionCash using my link: http://globalactioncash.com/home?ref=Freebooter
2) Free Upgrade: Send me a PM with your GlobalActionCash username and which upgrade you want and I will activate your upgrade ASAP Smiley
3) $0.40 Signup Bonus: Complete offers worth at least $0.10 or 10 points in total (PTSU offers and/or offerwall offers) and message me again, this time with your PayPal email Wink
ATTENTION: You have to complete the offers within the same calendar month when you signed up to be eligible for the cash bonus. Otherwise you will only receive the free upgrades!
Recommended Offers: Daily surveys for US/UK/AU/CA members ; Virool, MinuteStaff, Matomy & CrowdFlower offerwalls for INTL members

THE UPGRADE: Bronze Star membership (worth 500 EIC's ($5 earned in total) or $5). The variations:

Bronze Star Membership (Level 2 [DR] Membership)
Features:

Bronze Star Membership (Level 2 [R] Membership)
Features:

List of EMS members who have completed STEP 1:

STEP 2

What to do?

1) Complete STEP 1
2) Earn a total of $2+ at GlobalActionCash by yourself (via clicks, surveys, offers, etc. Earnings from referrals, contests or bonuses do not count) or acquire 10 direct referrals or a combination of the two (e.g. $1 earned and 5 direct referrals) (*1 direct referrals equals to $0.20 earned.)

REWARD: Silver Star membership (worth 1500 EIC's ($15 earned in total) or $12.50). The variations:

Silver Star Membership (Level 3 [DR] Membership)
Features:

Silver Star Membership (Level 3 [R] Membership)
Features:

List of EMS members who have completed STEP 2:

STEP 3

What to do?

1) Complete STEP 2
2) Earn a total of $4+ at GlobalActionCash by yourself (via clicks, surveys, offers, etc. Earnings from referrals, contests or bonuses do not count) or acquire 20 direct referrals or a combination of the two (e.g. $2 earned and 10 direct referrals) (*1 direct referrals equals to $0.20 earned.)

REWARD: Gold Star membership (worth 3000 EIC's ($30 earned in total) or $25). The variations:

Gold Star Membership (Level 4 [DR] Membership)
Features:

Gold Star Membership (Level 4 [R] Membership)
Features:

List of EMS members who have completed STEP 3:

STEP 4

What to do?

1) Complete STEP 3
2) Earn a total of $15+ at GlobalActionCash by yourself (via clicks, surveys, offers, etc. Earnings from referrals, contests or bonuses do not count) or acquire 75 direct referrals or a combination of the two (e.g. $10 earned and 25 direct referrals) (*1 direct referrals equals to $0.20 earned.)

REWARD: Blue Diamond membership (worth 10 000 EIC's ($100 earned in total) or $75). The variations:

Blue Diamond Membership (Level 5 [DR] Membership)
Features:

Blue Diamond Membership (Level 5 [R] Membership)
Features:

List of EMS members who have completed STEP 4:

STEP 5

What to do?

1) Complete STEP 4
2) Earn a total of $50+ at GlobalActionCash by yourself (via clicks, surveys, offers, etc. Earnings from referrals, contests or bonuses do not count) or acquire 250 direct referrals or a combination of the two (e.g. $25 earned and 125 direct referrals) (*1 direct referrals equals to $0.20 earned.)

REWARD: Red Diamond membership (worth 20 000 EIC's ($200 earned in total) or $125). The variations:

Red Diamond Membership (Level 6 [DR] Membership)
Features:

Red Diamond Membership (Level 6 [R] Membership)
Features:

OPTIONAL $1 BONUS: By the time you hit $50+ earned total at GlobalActionCash and have not used any of your EIC's for upgradign other members, you can exchange your 5000 EIC's for an extra $1 cash bonus or alternatively you can use it to upgrade your own direct referrals (you can upgrade 10 referrals to Bronze Star with 5000 EIC's).

List of EMS members who have completed STEP 5:

STEP 6 (The Final Step)

What to do?

1) Complete STEP 5
2) Earn a total of $150+ at GlobalActionCash by yourself (via clicks, surveys, offers, etc. Earnings from referrals, contests or bonuses do not count) or acquire 750 direct referrals or a combination of the two (e.g. $100 earned and 250 direct referrals) (*1 direct referrals equals to $0.20 earned.)

REWARD: Ultimate VIP Membership (worth 50 000 EIC's ($500 earned in total) or $350). The variations:

Ultimate VIP Membership (Level 7 [DR] Membership)
Features:

Ultimate VIP Membership (Level 7 [R] Membership)
Features:

OPTIONAL $2 BONUS: By the time you hit $150+ earned total at GlobalActionCash and have used only 5000 EIC's for cash bonus in step 5 or for upgrading other members, you can exchange your 10 000 EIC's for an extra $2 cash bonus or alternatively you can use it to upgrade your own direct referrals (you can upgrade 20 referrals to Bronze Star with 10 000 EIC's).

List of EMS members who have completed STEP 6:

Q&A:

Q: What are the earnings for Standard members?
A: 10% for direct referrals

Q: How often are payments made, what is the minimum cashout?
A: Minimum cashout is $1 (PayPal); $2.50 (Amazon, BitCoin, NorthClicks transfer) or $10 (Western Union). Payments are made daily (since 2016).

Q: How much money do I save on upgrades when I complete all 6 steps?
A: To reach Ultimate VIP you would have to either pay $350 directly or earn at least $850 in total (remember you need the previous upgrade to get the next level when using EIC's). With my offer you don't have to pay anything, just earn at least $150 in total or refer at least 750 members. Also you can get a total of $3 cash bonus or upgrade 30 of your own referrals to Bronze Star membership.

Proof to show you that the site I am promoting is serious:

This is a great site for steady long term earnings! Just check out my lifetime stats:

GlobalActionCash paid to me:

The site changed owners recently but it is still doing daily payments in 2016, this payment was received in less than 24 hours:

Any questions? Feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2017 12:11 PM by Freebooter » Logged

hostpk.net

Referrals: 7

May ALLAH Bless you in Every matter of LIFE.

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 03, 2011 04:51 PM

Done .... Joined as "hostpk"

Lr - U3569449

Send Mobile Balance To Pakistan, Starting from $1.30
May Allah Bless my Country Pakistan. Ameen
Freebooter

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 03, 2011 04:56 PM

Done .... Joined as "hostpk"

Lr - U3569449

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Wink

hostpk.net

Referrals: 7

May ALLAH Bless you in Every matter of LIFE.

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 03, 2011 04:57 PM

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Wink

Payment Received... Thanks..  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Send Mobile Balance To Pakistan, Starting from $1.30
May Allah Bless my Country Pakistan. Ameen
plutolaur

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 04, 2011 12:34 AM

plutolaur
U3066774
asadkhan11

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 04, 2011 12:42 AM

done as ghulmar

lr   number   U7460453

FACEBOOK FANPAGES LIKES SELLING AT VERY CHEAP PRICE
davidken

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 04, 2011 12:43 AM

ken1999
U5558844
fazilali786

Untill Success

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Dec 04, 2011 12:49 AM

fazancy

lr : u0303854
sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
Reply #8: Dec 04, 2011 12:56 AM

joined and pmed the details

MODS ARE PISSED COS OF MY SIG ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gemini59

View Profile
Reply #9: Dec 04, 2011 01:06 AM

Joined As Gemini59...Here is the LR

LR:U5659312

ahmedjadoon

Referrals: 3

I won't be active at forum for a while!

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Dec 04, 2011 01:35 AM

i have regd as ahmedjadoon and clicked one ad! kindly pay me at lr: U6034502

mpchan2003

View Profile
Reply #11: Dec 04, 2011 04:26 AM

Registered as mpchan2003

my lr u6706288
PtcWorker12345

i am Desinger

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 04, 2011 05:38 AM

Click All Ads Username Sultanali

Lr U0061433

We Can Make Flash Banner , Flash Header , Flash Logo , Flash Forum Image

Livearn

View Profile
Reply #13: Dec 04, 2011 06:10 AM

Join as Livearn

LR:U9043723
Freebooter

View Profile
Reply #14: Dec 04, 2011 07:43 AM

All members have been paid Wink  thumbs up  I have $2.84 left on my LR so the deal is still available to those who haven't completed it Smiley

« Last Edit: Dec 04, 2011 08:03 AM by Freebooter » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2018 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.