eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 02, 2021 06:43 AM

Varolo.com - Get paid watching video ads
Print
Author Topic: Varolo.com - Get paid watching video ads  (Read 5789 times)
Xmas

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 29, 2011 01:58 PM

Hey there,

I am not the admin just a standard user of varolo.

At varolo you are paid for watching video ads. Here is a summery of their features,
  • Varolo is completely, 100% free. No upgrading.
  • Open for users worldwide.
  • You earn money from watching the videos and from up to 6 referral levels.
  • There are consistently 20-30 video ads (15-30 sec each) to watch each day for user of English speaking countries.
  • Each week there is a $500 jackpot.
  • You can get referrals not just through your referral link but also by redeeming achievement cards you get for being especially active. Furthermore, referrals recruited by your up-line can be added into your downline as explained below.
  • Payout limit is $20 through Paypal.

The earning structure itself is a little complicated. There isn't a fixed amount per video but it depends on the price they get from the advertisers. Usually they sell video time for $0.02-0.03 per video watched. From this the viewer gets 21%. However, this is just for the first month of membership. After the first month you just earn from your referrals watching the ads. For your referrals you get 5% of the ad's price at any level. At first you have 4 referral levels but when your downline reaches a certain size a fifth and finally a sixth referral level will get unlocked.

Attention: The introduction video are not up to date as Varolo changed their earnings structure recently. Earnings are credited to your account each Sunday. Don't worry, if you don't see any earning until your first Sunday.

The referral structure is another interesting feature. Varolo just changed their linear downlines into a matrix model. With the matrix model you just have certain numbers of referral spots at each level. For level 1 you have 3 spots. Under each of them are another 3 spots for 9 spots total in level 2. This structure will go on with 27 (3x9) in level 3 and 81 (3x27) in level 4.
If you recruit referrals they will be placed into your level 1 spots. If all 3 spots are filled the next referral will go into your first level 2 spot. This will be the referral level 1 of one of your direct referrals. That way you also grow the downlines of your referrals if you are very active with recruiting.
Let me give you my downline as an example,

As you can see, I have already my 3 level 1 spots (1st degree) filled with Alfons, Belias, and Martin. I continued recruiting and already filled 7 of my 9 level 2 spots (2nd degree). Of these 7 referrals, 3 are now direct referrals of Alfons and 3 are direct referrals of Belias. Martin has just one direct referral so far but the next 2 referrals I recruit, will be added as direct referrals for him. After filling these last level 2 spots, the next referrals I recruit will be added into my level 3 starting from the top. Meaning, Curtis will get them as direct referrals first. One of my level 2 referrals (John) started recruiting himself and added 3 referrals to my level 3 and 2 to my level 4.

As all referrals regardless of their level will earn you the same amount of money for each watched ad, it doesn't matter where in your matrix they are. The overall goal of this referral structure is to keep more users active by helping them to build a nice downline. If all of your 4 referral levels are filled, you get three more level 1 spots to start another matrix. The 5th and the 6th referral level which will be unlocked at a certain village size, won't be filled by you but just by your referrals.

To get all your earnings at the end of each week, you have to watch 140 ads which is in principal doable as there are 20-30 ads each day. The numbers above are for Amercian users. For user from non English-speaking countries the number of ads are significantly lower. However, if they won't provide you with 140 videos each week, they will set your viewing rate to 100%, if you log into Varolo at least 5 days a week and try to watch videos until an "oops - out of ads" message appears. This will take you just 30 sec but you still earn from your referrals.

Besides the earning for watching the ads, you can get achievement cards for being especially active. For example, you will get achievement cards for watching certain numbers of ads, logging in every day of the week, or recruiting referrals. If you have enough cards, you can redeem them for more referrals which is another feature to get referrals without actively recruiting.

Short summery of my personal Pros and Cons
    Pros
    • A lot of videos to watch.
    • Up to 6 referral levels.
    • System to get referrals even if you fail to recruit yourself.

Cons
      • $20 payout limit.
      • You have to be very active yourself to claim all your earnings including the referral earnings.
      • Introduction video and FAQs are not up to date regarding the earning structure.

www.Varolo.com

Cheers,

Xmas[/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: Dec 20, 2011 07:21 PM by Xmas » Logged

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
      Reply #1: Nov 29, 2011 02:32 PM

I added direct link to site and looks like I kind of messed up your post, please correct it and make sure a direct link to site is there

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
      Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #2: Nov 29, 2011 03:17 PM

No problem. Looks like I can't fix it though. Don't know what happened but I can't remove the two end list tags at the end. I think the post is still readable. I will just leave it like it is and sorry for missing the obvious. Embarrassed

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #3: Dec 02, 2011 09:57 AM

• They just made an interesting announcement last week to change their downline structures from linear downlines to matrix downlines. This means that referrals will not just get added into your first referral level but also into the second, third, or fourth one. At first this seems to be a disadvantage for people who recruit at lot of referrals themselves. However, in my experience a lot referrals become inactive pretty fast. This might change, if you just add your next referral as a direct referral for them.
      I forgot to add something regarding this announcement. When they will implement the matrix downlines, they will also resubmit the existing downlines. Meaning a Varolo user with a lot of 1st level referrals will have some of them reshuffled into his second, third, and even fourth level under random referrals of his higher levels.
      Implementing of this is a unique opportunity to get direct referrals without doing anything. If you sign up with Varolo before this is implemented, you might be lucky and some referrals are just added to your downline. Wink

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #4: Dec 06, 2011 05:30 PM

Another nice feature at Varolo is their achievement cards system called Varolo Velocity. For being active at Varolo, you get achievement cards and if you have enough cards, you can redeem them for direct referrals.

Short summary:
      There are three colors of achievement cards at Varolo Velocity, gray, blue, orange. More valuable actions will get you better cards. For example, watching 20 video ads in one week will get you a gray card (you can get up to 7 gray cards a week that way), watching 140 video ads a week gives you a blue card, and recruiting a direct referral gives you an orange card. There are many other ways to get different cards though.
      White is a fourth color but these cards are just distributed by chance. However, you can redeem a white card for a whole village of up to 50 referrals. boogie
      As white cards are rare, you shouldn't wait for them though. 12 gray cards, 9 blue cards, and 4 orange cards can be redeemed for a direct referral who actively watched ads in the last days. 17 gray cards, 15 blue cards, and 7 orange cards can even be redeemed for an referral who already recruited up to 3 referrals himself. This last reward is often out of stock though. You have a little patient.
      Another nice feature are the points and the card trades. That way you can get orange cards without recruiting referrals. For each ad you watch you get money and points. If you have enough points you can redeem them for achievement cards. You can also trade gray and blue cards for orange cards.

Some tips to maximize your Velocity:
      • At the beginning of each week, change your reward setting at your profile to charity. You will get a gray card for every 5th ad you watch for the first 25 ads of the week. Change the profile back afterwards.
      • Watch 140 ads to get 7 gray cards and 1 blue card.
      • Watch 60 more ads to get another blue card.
      • Check the card trades every time you log in. If you see a trade to get a blue card for 10 gray cards, make the trade.
      • If you have enough blue cards you can trade them for an orange card. Good prices are 11 or 12 blue cards for one orange card.
      • Wait until you have enough points to redeem them for orange cards.

If you follow these tips, you will be able to get a direct referral who is active every 8 weeks. This will be much faster, if you recruit a few referrals yourself though.

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #5: Dec 09, 2011 01:44 PM

Hey there,

Varolo announced two weeks ago, that they will change their referral model from a straight downline to a matrix model. This means, if someone recruits a lot referrals, the referrals won't just added into his 1st level but also in the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th one. The goal is to give more members direct referrals, so that the number of active members will increase.
      At first this sounds bad for active recruiters but in my opinion, it is great for everyone. If you recruit a lot, you know that a high number of referrals go inactive pretty fast. In fact, it looks like very common that over 90% of the referrals go inactive after a month. If we could drop this number to like 75% or even lower, it wouldn't be a problem, that you get less direct referrals. Furthermore, Varolo has a 6 level referral system which means you still participate from the referrals in the lower level.

The big bang about this announcement is, that existing downlines will be redistributed accordingly to the new model. This means if someone in your upline has a lot of referrals, you just might get some yourself without doing anything. In fact Varolo announced that some members might get up to 100 referrals from one day to another with this change.

What's your big opportunity?
      If you sign up with Varolo right now, confirm your account, and complete the new user orientation, you might find yourself with a decent village after the change.
      Yesteday I got a message from the Varolo Support (it was an answer to a related question) telling me that they will release the plan in a few days. I don't know when they will change the existing downlines but if you wait, you might be to0 late.

Cheers and good luck,

Xmas

ryansjones

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
      Reply #6: Dec 09, 2011 02:24 PM

I use Varolo too.  Though, it has been a challenge trying to build up my village.  I wonder if there are easy ways to build up a referral base there?  I joined via the downline builder thread, though getting sign ups has been tough for me.

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #7: Dec 11, 2011 02:15 AM

It's always hard to get referrals. The problem with Varolo is, that it is rather complicated for a PTC site and that the introduction video isn't up to date.

Anyways, Varolo just announced their new compensation and downline system, http://blog.varolo.com/featured/new-varolo-compensation-structure-beginning-dec-16-2011/.

The most important features,
      • New users will get directly paid for watching video ads just for the first month.
      • The linear downline changes to a matrix model.
      • If you don't log in during a week, you won't get referrals

A few notes to the new matrix model,
      You now have 3 first level referral spots. If they are filled, you get 9 second level referral spots underneath your first level referrals. Everyone you refer at that point will be placed there. If these are filled, you get third level referral spots and after them, you get fourth level spots. If all are filled, you get 3 new first level referral spots. They also changed the system so that you get the same amount of earning from all your referrals in any level.
      The new system will give people who fails to recruit themselves a chance to get referrals. The interesting part is, that existing downlines will get redistributed accordingly to this system on December 16.

This means, if you sign up under and actively recruiting sponsor, you might already get some nice referrals next Thursday. Every referral your sponsor recruits after you signed up might end up in your downline. That's a very nice opportunity.

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #8: Dec 13, 2011 11:57 PM

Just one day left before Varolo will change their referral model. Sign up now, to take advantage of the new matrix structure.

Cheers,

Xmas

DGFWRR

View Profile
      Reply #9: Dec 14, 2011 02:03 AM

I wish you a good profit in this company .
      « Last Edit: Dec 14, 2011 02:55 AM by DGFWRR » Logged
      Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #10: Dec 15, 2011 11:05 AM

Thanks DGFWRR.

Varolo is under maintenance right now to set up the new compensation and referral structure. Thanks for everyone who signed up under my referral link. Good luck. Hope you will find some nice referrals in your own downline tomorrow.

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #11: Dec 20, 2011 07:23 PM

Varolo has implemented their new referral model. I have updated the first post of this thread with all new info. Check it out, the new referral model is very interesting as you will get referrals without recruiting, if your sponsor is pretty active and you are high in his matrix.

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #12: Dec 24, 2011 04:55 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #13: Jan 12, 2012 12:27 AM

Hey there,

Varolo implemented another nice feature called Dynamic Compression. Usually, you have up to 6 referral levels at Varolo. However, with dynamic compression these are actually 6 levels of active referrals. Meaning, if one of your referrals isn't active, a referral in the 7th level can replace him and so on. Maybe it is easier to understand the other way round. If a user watches ads the users up to 6 levels in his upline will earn referral earnings. However, if there is one inactive user in his upline, the one at the next level (7th) will earn. This can go on 10s if necessary until 6 active users earned from that referral. This also means, if you have a large village, you don't have to worry so much about inactive referrals anymore. For each inactive one there might be an active one down the road who will earn you money. Wink

Cheers,

Xmas

Xmas

View Profile
      Reply #14: Jan 26, 2012 04:47 PM

Varolo added new movie trailers. Watch the trailer of The Dark Knight Rises and get around $0.02 each time you watch it. Movie trailers or often available on Sundays or Mondays.

Cheers,

Xmas

Print

Jump to:  
      Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.