eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 12, 2019 09:05 AM

ARE THEY F LAUGHING AT ME?? Updated: Need Your HELP!
Print
Author Topic: ARE THEY F LAUGHING AT ME?? Updated: Need Your HELP!  (Read 4363 times)
Freebooter

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2011 10:12 AM

Update #2: This matter is finally resolved. For now.  Tongue So just to inform anyone who has to deal with the same problems in the future or is dealing with them currently, I finally called PayPal and within a few hours they called me back, asked me a few things (if I own the site, whether I sell as a private person or as a business) and got my account back a few minutes after the last phonecall Wink

I still don't know whether I'm going to try to withdraw again though, I'm afraid my account will get limited again  mrgreen
FYI, I didn't need to provide any invoices or supplier contact info after I explained my situation.

Update: I have updated the post and could really use your help. Especially if you are a GPT site owner or seller of any digital goods via PP or had you PayPal limited before, PLEASE READ! I would be very grateful for any help regarding this bullsh-t I have to go through

Background info: I am a Verified PP user with a Premier account. I have sold memberships on my TE website (mayortraffic.com), received a few payments from PTC's and a few personal payments.

So, here's the timeline:

May 17:
- I add a credit card
- I submit a withdrawal request to withdraw the money to my credit card
- My account gets limited
- I submit my proof of address and verify my new credit card
- A few hours pass, they don't remove the limitation but require additional info

May 18:
 - I was able to take that rather humorous screenshot of my email inbox:

- I submit a picture of my driver's license and provide extra info regarding a $0.40 transaction I received
- I get the limitation off

May 19:
- I submit the withrawal request again
- I get limited AGAIN and this time they want even more from me:

Not to mention the fact that they want my proof of address and photo ID AGAIN although I sent them a few days ago, I am a bit confused with other things as well.
OK, so lets start from the top:

Photo ID: I already re-submitted
Proof of address: I already re-submitted
Provide invoices: here's a big Huh? for me. Now, I know what invoices are  mrgreen But I have instant payment processing on my site and no email invoices or something similar is sent out to anybody. People just choose what they want to buy, pay, and bang they have it on their account. So what exactly should I be sending them?
Supplier contact info: another mystery to me. I am selling digital goods straight from my website. What the hell should I be sending them? The only thing I could think of is contact info for BuxHost ? big grin
Provide proof of delivery: again, PayPal has worked hard to make me unable to qithdraw the money from my account, but they have not taken the time to actually look into what I'm selling. I'm selling f.cking online advertisements and membership upgrades! SURE, I deliver them to my customers via Air Mail, idiots! And what's mroe, they want me to provide this info regarding some transaction that were not even sales: 2 PTC payments (from Mindbux and AffPTC) + one payment from a friend who owed me. Well, OK, no big deal, I just explained all of these transactions one by one in that section so hopefully I will not have any more trouble with this. Moving on.
Provide more information about payments: so here were the same transactions that were featured in the "proof of delivery" section. Already wrote the information there as well.

So that's it. Basically I just need advices/info about the invoices and supplier contact info section cause I really have no idead what I should be sending them.

Any help is greatly apprciated
Thanks,
Freebooter
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011 07:34 AM by Freebooter » Logged

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #1: May 18, 2011 10:19 AM

Withdrawal ---> Limited

LOL typical, they just want your money

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
mpsv

View Profile
Reply #2: May 18, 2011 10:28 AM

lol ,they limit your account and then tell you about the latest deals you may are interested into.

EPIC Fail.

7Skynet

Referrals: 2

I don't know what this Power is... I just know It

View Profile
Reply #3: May 18, 2011 10:57 AM

paypal fail
lol laugh
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #4: May 18, 2011 03:08 PM

lol ,they limit your account and then tell you about the latest deals you may are interested into.

EPIC Fail.

lol do you think there is some guy sitting in his office manually sending all those PayPal promo e-mails ?   laugh laugh laugh  The PayPal deal and promotions e-mail are automatic mass e-mail sent to all PayPal account holders, whether your account is limited or not  Tongue

LIMITED does not mean SUSPENDED for good......... Tongue

I have made thousands of $ in purchases in the 10+ years I am a member and thousands withdrawals and have not had any problems. 

From what I was told by a source is that certain countries are under a more watchful eye from PayPal.......

mpsv

View Profile
Reply #5: May 18, 2011 03:44 PM

lol do you think there is some guy sitting in his office manually sending all those PayPal promo e-mails ?   laugh laugh laugh  The PayPal deal and promotions e-mail are automatic mass e-mail sent to all PayPal account holders, whether your account is limited or not  Tongue

I have made thousands of $ in purchases in the 10+ years I am a member and thousands withdrawals and have not had any problems. 

From what I was told by a source is that certain countries are under a more watchful eye from PayPal.......

Still Epic Fail. Wink

Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: May 18, 2011 03:53 PM

Lolz Looks like they are teasing you laugh

BrainTeaser

View Profile
Reply #7: May 18, 2011 10:26 PM

LoL I think they love you alot that is why they always want to feel your presence and vice versa  big grin
kruegerbait

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: May 18, 2011 10:43 PM

I have found insider info that all office workers at PP have the following sticky note attached to their computer screens:-

Paralyse
Account
Yesterday
Promotions
Activate
Later

I'm 130 years old and was born on a leap year. Watch out JJ, I'm cashing out!!!
antso

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 19, 2011 08:17 AM

Haha lol xD  rofl

that looks weird
project_anhm

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #10: May 20, 2011 03:47 AM

They're laughing at you  ems

ironchow

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: May 20, 2011 03:56 AM

That is so true! Paypal only likes to deal business with first world countries the rest are just for pr purposes!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011 11:40 AM by ironchow » Logged

Freebooter

View Profile
Reply #12: May 20, 2011 10:22 AM

1st post updated with details regarind the state of my PayPal account. Please read and help me if you can.

Thanks

Freebooter

View Profile
Reply #13: May 22, 2011 10:26 AM

Anybody??  Roll Eyes

blogger

View Profile
Reply #14: May 22, 2011 10:31 AM

I think is better to call them. Wink

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.