eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 26, 2017 10:39 AM

banned from onbux forum
Print
Author Topic: banned from onbux forum  (Read 8430 times)
chaudhary9

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 06, 2010 01:44 PM

i made this topic on onbux: http://www.onbux.com/forum/topic?frmid=9&tpcid=33903
which was replied but now when i try to create new topic or reply it says:
"you are currently banned from the forum and can not access this section"
usually this happens in case of breaking rule but i havent,i know all the rules and TOS
i use only my home pc for this n no one else has onbux account

then my friend discussed my problem there and the reply was:
"He Was Directly banned By Admin

TOS 3.4 and 3.9 Any type of threat, intimidation or unfounded accusation against onBux or our members / staff, here or elsewhere, will be considered disrespectful and may lead to the removal of forum privileges. As well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership and / or any other benefits.

Now no more comments regarding this also"

but i clearly just asked a question,it was not a threat or disrespectful act in anyway

can any one help me especially moderator of onbux "dm4140b "
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2010 01:53 PM by chaudhary9 » Logged
rushikm

Referrals: 21

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 06, 2010 01:49 PM

First give link of that topic Tongue
and you can use Onbux, Just can't use forum Smiley

And didn't you get warned 3 times ?  straightface

They banned me after three warnings  laugh
chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 06, 2010 01:53 PM

here's the link
http://www.onbux.com/forum/topic?frmid=9&tpcid=33903

i didnt got even a single warning
i want to invest there and they are scaring me off
i just asked them a question,never meant to point finger at them or disrespect them in anyway
rushikm

Referrals: 21

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 06, 2010 02:00 PM

OK so now just wait  big grin
dm4140b will give you answer  mrgreen
chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 06, 2010 02:20 PM

OK so now just wait  big grin
dm4140b will give you answer  mrgreen
i saw him once at ptc-investigations site so i asked about him and only to talk to him i came here,i want him to unban me as they should atleast warn and they should welcome their investors instead of scaring as after all i am investing 120$
Darkstar2

Referrals: 12

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 06, 2010 02:37 PM

OK here's the thing.  It is ok to ask questions and have doubts, but keep this in mind

1) You asked if onbux is a registered company.  Try to as much as possible, search and research before asking obvious questions.  It is written in big and very obvious that onbux is registered, you will see that on the home page....you can even check the domain name through domaintools and you will see.   Asking whether a company is registered or not is irrelevant.  ANYBODY can register a company, some of the biggest online scams had registered companies too.  In this case you rely on guts and other reviews, right now onbux is legit and pays.

2) You ask about referrals being human or bots, again, a question that should never be asked, WHY ? Because it is irrelevant.  Does it matter if they are bots or human ?  What matters the most is how much you get for your money spent and how you can manage your account.   Some of us know the TRUE answer to this infamous question given the sustainability and model of those sites.  Don't give yourself a headache, do you expect any admin to say "Oh sure, we use bots......"   You should never bring up that question on a bux site my friend, and you either invest and accept the risks involved or you don't.  Regardless of what referrals are, you can have a load of crappy, lazy HUMAN referrals too.  So far onbux refs seem to be active for the most part,. yes it's true some click for a while and stop,  but from what I see a lot of them are consistently active, maybe they don't click everyday but they are profitable, and by the time they stop clicking they would have made for their rent cost and sometimes double or triple, you then recycle them for someone new.

Yeah I read your thread, you asked a legit question you have every right to ask, especially if you are new to this.  I too was banned from the neobux forum the first week I joined and made posts suggesting out loud what I was thinking quietly big grin mind you in my case it was different big grin

But anyways, I'm sure you were banned for other reasons, read the TOS fully and wait for a staff to respond to you and tell you exactly which TOS you broke  Tongue

And next time you join a bux site, try not to ask if they use bots or not, it's pointless, mate ! really it is............ big grin 
chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 06, 2010 02:55 PM

thanks for your post i know both were irrelevant but in 1st question actually i wanted to ask how to check if its registered or not which i forgot to mention in question
about second question i wanted to know the reasons why they stop clicking
and their moderators replied this :
TOS 3.4 and 3.9 Any type of threat, intimidation or unfounded accusation against onBux or our members / staff, here or elsewhere, will be considered disrespectful and may lead to the removal of forum privileges. As well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership and / or any other benefits.

Now no more comments regarding this also"

being friendly they should have gave atleast a warning about it
because you know i want to invest but how unsecure i am feeling now
Darkstar2

Referrals: 12

View Profile
Reply #7: Dec 06, 2010 03:49 PM

thanks for your post i know both were irrelevant but in 1st question actually i wanted to ask how to check if its registered or not which i forgot to mention in question

OnBux is registered, you can check their home page and check their domain info.

Also they have a BUSINESS PayPal and AlertPay account, this means they have to provide proof of business ownership.    Whether they are registered as I explained means nothing.  Geniusfunds was also registered, so was cherryscamshares (now a big scam) so was verifield and others.  It is very easy to register a company  Tongue

about second question i wanted to know the reasons why they stop clicking
and their moderators replied this :

Referrals stop clicking for many reasons.   It is called boredom.  People join, and click but soon enough they get bored making only 4 cents a day and quit.  Some stay some leave, that's the part of PTC.  You cannot expect every referral to stay committed forever.  Just because they stop clicking does not mean they are bots.  They can click forever and be bots too big grin

Do you have problems with your refs in onbux ? How many do you have ? Most people have great stats and profitable.  I have yet to see anybody in onbux complain of refs below breaking point or not even near it.  Of course if you have just a few refs it is normal you have chances of getting either all active or all inactive.  I'm sure your refs that stop clicking are probably in profit right now, just read the many different strategies and recycle them.  Also the bigger amount of refs you rent the more you will notice many RRs go inactive OVER TIME.  So far from what I notice the ratio of RRs that stop clicking early before making profit are so tiny.  If all your RRs are lazy you must be very unlucky or you must not be recycling.

That's funny indeed, you clearly asked a legit question and you were not rude about it not did you accuse.  I dunno why they would ban you for that to be honest.

Did you post on another forum or another thread about this ?

being friendly they should have gave atleast a warning about it
because you know i want to invest but how unsecure i am feeling now

If you read my MANY posts on the forum through the years you will see I repeat time and time again, this is a risk investment that depends a lot on member support and good management.  Even the BEST of companies and best of admins can be subject to unforeseen circumstances!  Right now as you can see I invested golden 6 months + I have 400 RRs and intend to get more, so right now I trust onbux, but I also KNOW the risk involved too, and so don't invest money unless you can afford to lose it.   People in onbux are in profit right now, and very happy.  What lassts now may not be there one day, so think of it as a good money maker but risk.  Right now nobody can tell you YES invest or NO don't invest, why ? Because if they tell you yes and the site closes tomorrow you will be mad and blame the person giving you advice.

So the best advice I can give you is YES onbux is a GREAT site that I personally believe in and invest in, but at the same time investing in sites like these is high risk because not all sites last 3 years like neo...... NOBODY can tell you how long onbux will last or how long their RRs will be active.......so at this point use your best instincts.

The only thing anybody can tell you is that THEY ARE PAYING, RRs are active and people are making profits.  Regardless of what referrals are, human or bot, sites like these are risk investments, you can't get away from that.

chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #8: Dec 06, 2010 03:58 PM

no i didnt asked about bot thing any where else
yes you are right great degree of risk is involved and i know that but still i want to try my luck as my friend is also earning great from there
Blouch1234

View Profile
Reply #9: Dec 06, 2010 04:10 PM

A-O-A Brother chaudhary9 i know that is not ur fault. Some Metal type Moderators are there  who Break onbux rules By him Self and tell us rules and i am sure that mental moderators banned u.  Evil
chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #10: Dec 06, 2010 04:13 PM

this is the reply i got from support:
"You made references to bot, and we don't use this, so you was banned for violation of the TOS 3.4

Thank you.
--
Best regards,
onBux Ltda.

Terms Of Service - F.A.Q - Privacy Policy
"
i don't understand how was this disrespectful for them i never said if they use bots i just asked them,these sites just get so angry for nothing
chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #11: Dec 06, 2010 04:21 PM

A-O-A Brother chaudhary9 i know that is not ur fault. Some Metal type Moderators are there  who Break onbux rules By him Self and tell us rules and i am sure that mental moderators banned u.  Evil
ws,no it was the admin
chaudhary9

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 06, 2010 05:00 PM

in reply to the email i got from support i apologized and explained that i never meant anything wrong and they removed the ban,i am so happy after all while investing i don't want any bans,thanks onbux admin and every one who replied
this is their reply:
That's ok, you are able to post again at our Forum, please be more careful with your words.
If you have something to ask, just open a Support Ticket. Our forum is to share knowledge and to help everyone to understand better onBux.
You received one warning for the TOS 3.4, please don't violate any other rule.
We will open this rare exception we hope you can the best with it.
jjohnson777

Referrals: 7

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Dec 06, 2010 05:13 PM

Do not see why you banned but I would never mention bots to owners.

Though most wish we sold them in auorias based on emails get from people who buy.

onbuxscam

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Dec 06, 2010 05:23 PM

ONBUX is using bots, thats the reason they banned you.  they dont want to reavel to the public that they are using bots. stay away if you dont want to lose your money. the staff and admin of ONBUX is arogant.

Umairbaloch
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.