eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! December 22, 2014, 05:59:13 AM

Hits4Pay - "Affiliate Builder Program"
Print
Author Topic: Hits4Pay - "Affiliate Builder Program"  (Read 1102 times)
itsonlyme

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2010, 01:40:41 PM »

I'd welcome your opinion, please. Hits4Pay have this "Affiliate Builder Program" where for $5.99 per month they will add your Hits4Pay referral link to the rotater they use for advertising their site. Anyone signing up via that rotater goes into the downline of whoever's link it was they clicked on. (They're definitley doing this coz I've done a search for Hits4Pay at google and the ad for the site is a referral link. Hit Refresh and it's a different referral link.)

My question to anyone currently signed up to this - are the referrals you're getting via this method worth $5.99 per month ?

veromar

Referrals: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »

I'm not utilizing that particular aspect of Hits4Pay.  However, I get very few ads from them.  That in itself would make me think twice about paying for something there.  I guess, as with most PTC sites, it would depend on where you live.  If you're in the US you might get more views than someplace else.

I just started using this Downline Builder Splash (Love it!)
I'm getting refs to all my listed programs AND making money surfing!
http://vasthits.com/profile/downlinetop10.php?r=64914
kamakziedk

Referrals: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 05:23:15 PM »

well for hits4pay + DealsnCash you just gotta choose the right sections you want to get ads from. so far I get 3-4 ads every other day and random ones through the day

I got paid from hits4pay once 25$ min Smiley

there good, but it'll take a while to earn from ptrs especially these two, but their stable and pay on time.

if you have lots of refs (legal ones not multi-accounts you'll earn good from the sites.

itsonlyme

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »

Thanks to both of you. I don't think it's worth risking money on. I live in the UK and get 2 or 3 ads per week from each of those programs. I've got some active referrals in each but the earnings are very very slow. That's why I was wondering about trying this affiliate builder program. I don't think it's worth it. Hits4Pay and Dealsncash are honest and paying programs so I'll just stick with slow and gradual earnings. Thanks once again.

Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.