eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! January 24, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

A question about offerwalls in PTC/GPT sites
Print
Author Topic: A question about offerwalls in PTC/GPT sites  (Read 202 times)
tpramar

Referrals: 4

Back to designing business with a new brand!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:36:32 AM »

There are thousands of PTC/GPT sites around and they have the same offerwalls installed. Do the members or site owners really get paid if the same users complete offers of the same offerwalls in different sites? I mean like If an user completes an offer in Swagbucks and the same user completes the same offer in InstaGC, Will the user get paid for that? Do the network shave their leads because cpa networks are famous for it.

donatien

Referrals: 3

Sabotage in progress-call the ambulance 凸(‿)凸

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 10:50:43 AM »

No, members can't complete twice the same offer. Usually once they completed the offer it is removed from the offerwall, so if they go to the second site they won't see this offer again. If they still see it, when they will try to complete it, they will get a message error telling they already completed this offer.Or else they can see the offer again, and/or don't get the message, but even if they complete a second time they won't get paid

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥Ledger Wallet - Hardware wallets - Smartcard security for your bitcoins
(‿) There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
tpramar

Referrals: 4

Back to designing business with a new brand!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 11:57:49 AM »

No, members can't complete twice the same offer. Usually once they completed the offer it is removed from the offerwall, so if they go to the second site they won't see this offer again. If they still see it, when they will try to complete it, they will get a message error telling they already completed this offer.Or else they can see the offer again, and/or don't get the message, but even if they complete a second time they won't get paid

Then there is no use of a new GPT site. Everybody can use swagbucks or InstaGC...right? But I wonder why Admins create a new sites often? Do they find new users who are not on any GPT site?

Anyway I am seeing the same offer on different site.

donatien

Referrals: 3

Sabotage in progress-call the ambulance 凸(‿)凸

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 02:16:35 PM »

Then there is no use of a new GPT site. Everybody can use swagbucks or InstaGC...right? But I wonder why Admins create a new sites often? Do they find new users who are not on any GPT site?

Anyway I am seeing the same offer on different site.

You won't be able to complete it. Some offerwall can also ban users and restrict the access to their offers. If they find out the users are trying to rip off

Somewhat yes there is no use of a new GPT, unless you have something unique and different to attract people. Why people should complete offers in an unknow site, while their favorite sites have already the same.

You can still see Admins creating new sites and try to attract people with payout 1$. It's mainly their only good point to attract people since 1$ payout is more easy to reach than the 8$ in clixsense for exemple. And their offers don't pay better than big site either.

Users they get are people facing problem to reach high payout, or people with dynamic IP, or people who like to be paid fast ect

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥Ledger Wallet - Hardware wallets - Smartcard security for your bitcoins
(‿) There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 03:04:43 AM »

Well, a member can actually, a Dynamic IP might help him unlock some offers he has done already, for some simple email lead jobs, you can also clear cookies and use multiple emails with multiple names, You can't say they are cheating if it's done from a different account on different site

let's say

You are a member of site A and B

You have an offer wich is an email lead, you complete it on site A with email AAA@me.com et complete the same offer on site B with BBB@me.com

It works as postback anyway, as long as the provider agree the lead, it's not really your problem. Most of the time you have a timelap, You get rewarded from immediatly to 30 days based on some offers.

Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2017 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.