eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. April 16, 2014, 04:31:47 PM

I have a problem with Ojooo, maybe hacker...
Print
Author Topic: I have a problem with Ojooo, maybe hacker...  (Read 349 times)
Santanderino

Referrals: 269

View Profile WWW
« on: November 30, 2013, 08:56:51 PM »

I just logged automaticly out while I was clicking the ads and I can´t login any more.When I try to recover password it says ´no such user exists´ and when I try to register new it says ´user or email already in use´.
Has someone else experienced that problem? I sent already an email to info@ojoo-media.com, but I think they are not working on weekends.I hope my account has not been hacked throughout phishing.

colin_122

Referrals: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 04:17:24 AM »

I do not think so, is a secure service, and is protected against hackers, etc. try again, check your username, maybe some typo was. or write to admin or ojooo support. Certainly, as soon as they get your message will try to help you, I have good experience with Ojooo Team.  thumbs up
Seoclerks_Guy

Referrals: 1

My Country Is My First Priority :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 04:25:47 AM »

I just logged automaticly out while I was clicking the ads and I can´t login any more.When I try to recover password it says ´no such user exists´ and when I try to register new it says ´user or email already in use´.
Has someone else experienced that problem? I sent already an email to info@ojoo-media.com, but I think they are not working on weekends.I hope my account has not been hacked throughout phishing.

Its Not Any Hacking Attempt
May Be a Proxy stop ... Just submit A Ticket  thumbs up

Santanderino

Referrals: 269

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 06:20:31 AM »

Admin gave me my account back.It was phishing.Somebody is making copies of Ojooo.Same lhappened also to a few other members.Thank you.

Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.