eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. December 21, 2014, 05:08:55 PM

Nerdbux.com has Worst RR system in the world
Print
Author Topic: Nerdbux.com has Worst RR system in the world  (Read 22798 times)
NerdBux

Referrals: 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 10:54:17 AM »

Activity breeds activity.

I have no forgotten what was asked. This is the answer.

NerdBux is owned and operated by TimTech LLC - For more information about our company check out TimTech.us
aryan0300

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »

All answers far from reality, and only from site owner and ones who are here to get referals for nerdbux big grin and some answers from who did not read my post .
not any answer from someone who rented referals. reality is here http://www.nerdbux.com/forum.php?topic=7240 , from people who rented referals and lose money VERY EASILY.

I AM SHOCKED, GOD give EMS members special referals who click 100 ads daily  Shocked  rofl

NerdBux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 11:54:10 AM »

Surprise...We aren't going to make everyone happy. lol Even with 100 ads in there, some folks will still find a reason to complain about it. So it goes...

NerdBux is owned and operated by TimTech LLC - For more information about our company check out TimTech.us
darkocipa

Bet with Payza-up to 25$ free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »

Pal,Learn this rule.and have it on your mind for every PTC.Rented refferals are bots on every ptc sites.IF you want money,all you need is to spend money on advertising to get direct refferals.It is simple like pean

jjohnson777

Referrals: 6

Owner of NerdBux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 12:53:27 PM »

I just rented 1000 more refs.

Later this week I buy ads for nerdbux.  I want 1000-2000 directs by end of year.

RolClub.com sends SPAM
aryan0300

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 12:56:47 PM »

Surprise...We aren't going to make everyone happy. lol Even with 100 ads in there, some folks will still find a reason to complain about it. So it goes...
100 ads is not a matter, only 15 ads are enough.
It is not only me, it is matter of all people who rent referals. i do not think there is even a single standard member who rented 100 referals and then earn even 5 cents, but only loss . bacause profit is imposible

aryan0300

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »

I just rented 1000 more refs.

Later this week I buy ads for nerdbux.  I want 1000-2000 directs by end of year.
Sorry but this thread is about trusted peoples and trusted site nerdbux , not for pure scamers and 500$ptc .

buxboost

Referrals: 3

HTML/CSS Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 02:13:07 PM »

You can not force people to click, if they are DR or RR.

Some people are lazy and don't want to click 40 ads to earn $0.04 (from own clicks)... so they maybe click 4, and this could mean a loss for you.

Most standard members have no or only some RR, if these RR did not click in the past (before the fixed ads special price) they might not interested in clicking at all.

I would say wait some more days and check again...

Equinoxx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 02:38:39 PM »

It's raining ads today. It's hard to take a leap and upgrade..rather I'd wait for some more time.  big grin

AntRiku

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 03:20:13 PM »

this is ordinary problem and always happened on every PTC sites
I confused when user always want RR to work active, then RR is human  der

the best solution in my opinion are try to get direct referrals  big grin
I've many experience when rented referrals and the result is always direct referrals have more profits than RR  big grin

6 Months+ Online - 0.95$ Minimum Payout - Up To 1$ PTP CPM
NerdBux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 03:27:08 PM »

the best solution in my opinion are try to get direct referrals  big grin
Agreed!!!!

dawkventures

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »

If you want to invest into a PTC here

What you could do:
Buy Ads - PTC, Banners ads etc.
Advertising Your referral link and get your own referrals. Yeah maybe they are not active, but at least you do not have a monthly cost to have them. As some have pointed out, having DR is more profitable.

Plenty Of Free Advertising Out there to. You do not always have to spend money on ads. Of course, if you want to spend some cash, you can plenty of solid spending places to get more referrals.

It tiring listening to people b***h about the Rented Referrals at a site and how that ONE factor makes a site crappy.

No whats crappy is the PTC Site Jumpers who think they can make thousands a month by spending pennies at one site while they go no further then they join every single obvious scam site.

Support Solid Businesses and BUILD your income, it does not happen without effort...sorry to rain on your parade.

I am a HUGE Nerdbux Supporter, and I believe it to be a site to support!

gavinmccleod

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 05:55:28 PM »

Jon and timtech are showing how professional they are.  And some of you are showing complete lack of manners and apparently a good upraising. These threads about this are ridiculous. They are listening and trying to make it better.i am hesitant to say anything because some people around here get really mean and nasty when you disagree with them.
Since when is renting a ref a sure thing in ptc world? It seems you are holding these guys to higher standard than other sites.

It is funny thing about success and successful people, people can,t stand it.
Why dont you come up with helpful and positive ideas and solutions instead of whining and bellyaching about your rented reffs not clicking?
It is this way at every site and you know it. I have to recycle at neobuxs so much it is ridiculous.
I know they will fix all problems i have faith in them. Nerdbux rocks:)

APPTRAILERS
My code is whisperinglove5
Go to your devices appstore download
New folder

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 08:32:35 PM »

how many rented i have? absolute zero (see that ------------- @your rented refs clicks). i prefer DR big grin

direct....rented = same thing to me (H u m a n). not all will be active
unless, we are talking about bots & humans..........
oops i am blind  shakefist

New folder

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »

Pal,Learn this rule.and have it on your mind for every PTC.Rented refferals are bots on every ptc sites.IF you want money,all you need is to spend money on advertising to get direct refferals.It is simple like pean

its lie  smug

Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.