eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! October 20, 2014, 11:20:10 PM

Coin Generation site
Print
Author Topic: Coin Generation site  (Read 3271 times)
Identify

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 05, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »

I came across the coin generation website today (https://coingeneration.com/) and am considering joining it.  But before I do so, I was wanting to hear what you guys think about it.

My main concern with the site is the download and installation of the software.
My understanding is that the program is for the generation of Bitcoins.
But has anyone verified that the software is legit and doesn't do anything else (spyware, data mining, keylogger, etc...)?

I haven't found any real indepth reviews of the site... so if anyone knows of any, then please share as well.

On the surface it seems like an interesting site, but I just want to know more about it before I join.

JustClick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »

I dont know if it is legal or not. But for security reasons i suggest you. Download Vmware Player and install an OS over there and dont use that OS for any other secured purpose , try this service over there as i can see this service required a full time NET Connectivtiy like a Auto Surf to generate money. So if they have any kind of Trojan/ Keylogger then they can not come to your Main OS where u have all the data.

This is the most secured way so far.

EDIT AGAIN : There method is same Ponzy style. for free users 1 thread to run and if u want to earn more buy more threads and each thread = $50, they can not run for long.

Beckett

@ Workstation

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 04:02:46 PM »

I use the software, it's plain and simple with the tipical installation, i only have it opened it and it generates money alone, of course i have some referrals there.

There's already people getting paid from this site, you can see some proofs on the Praise section, i will post my 1st payment proofs as soon as i get it.

Get paid $100 usd each month FOR LIFE! (: ... in Pre-Launch (get the advantage now!) | NO investment | Same system as Anuntiomatic.

Company with real adress and registration in Spain.
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 04:28:45 PM »

I use the software, it's plain and simple with the tipical installation, i only have it opened it and it generates money alone, of course i have some referrals there.

Exactly why you should wonder what the software is actually doing...

And it looks like a basic ponzi scheme.
Beckett

@ Workstation

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »

Ponzi or not, i don't do anything there, neither investing anything, so if i get paid it will be good, some of my online mates are already earning and everyone it's free to try it or not, nobody can tell nobody do it or don't, it's everyone's own choice.

Get paid $100 usd each month FOR LIFE! (: ... in Pre-Launch (get the advantage now!) | NO investment | Same system as Anuntiomatic.

ivan

Referrals: 3

All good things come to those who wait.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 09:36:11 PM »

Their software doesn't do anything. It's just a cover up for the ponzi behind it.
Here's some of what they offer: buy "10 threads" for $500 and earn $300 monthly for 12 months, that's a $3600 return for your $500 investment! LOL!
Where does that money come from? Well it isn't rocket science. Anyone with a BRAIN can figure that out.  smug

Too bad, this could have had potential to work for years if they wouldn't have offered such insane "returns".

Beckett

@ Workstation

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:50:45 PM »

The first thread is free, when the site ask me for an investment then i will just drop the ponzi, for me this is not a site to stay long.

Well Identify, you have read several points of view and information about this site, now it's up to you to step in or leave it.

Nobody here can impose you anything, it's your free choice Wink

jduarte

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 09:53:42 PM »

I dont know if it is legal or not. But for security reasons i suggest you. Download Vmware Player and install an OS over there and dont use that OS for any other secured purpose

I use and recommend the above.

They are paying, I am receiving at least $1 a day with just the trial thread. I have posted these in the payment proof section.

This could be used for bitcoin mining, but just for 1 thread the cpu load is minimal and bitcoin works best with GPU.
If it is used for bitcoin sucessfully, it would be sustainable.

EDIT: I made two $5 withdrawals to payza, they were both instant.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:55:39 PM by jduarte » Logged

Lend processor power online, earn minimum $1/day doing nothing! Lend more (more threads) earn more, that's $30-$750 a month easy!
jackmo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 09:25:07 PM »

CoinGeneration isn't paying anymore, but the eobot still is...try it and let me know if you are making anything, the url is www.eobot.com
pakmoneymaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 04:54:07 AM »

CoinGeneration isn't paying anymore, but the eobot still is...try it and let me know if you are making anything, the url is www.eobot.com
Remove link bcaz it's not allow here

clickinator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 10:48:22 AM »

Watch out there are many sites like coin generation.
I do not believe its possible for some power of your PC to go to somewhere else  no idea

kyubey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 10:59:52 AM »

ponzi or not...$1 in 24 hours means i'm donating $7 to the elec company a day rofl
Darkstar2

Referrals: 10

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2013, 03:52:43 PM »

I use and recommend the above.

They are paying, I am receiving at least $1 a day with just the trial thread. I have posted these in the payment proof section.

This could be used for bitcoin mining, but just for 1 thread the cpu load is minimal and bitcoin works best with GPU.
If it is used for bitcoin sucessfully, it would be sustainable.

EDIT: I made two $5 withdrawals to payza, they were both instant.

They would never be able to pay such ridiculously high
rates if they were mining, no damn way.  With all the money they pay in their plans the admin
could easily afford a top notch ASIC miner, set up a farm and mine away without relying on
people's lowly CPU/GPU......lol.  it's all a matter of common sense here people.
The ponzi software you are running is NOT mining anything !  You are all being duped and
lied to!

Any smart admin would jump on the bitcoin opportunity.  Run a few scams, gather couple of
$100k, buy a couple of top level ASICs, set up farms, and keep all the profits.

If coin generation really was about using people's computers to mine bitcoins, it would NEVER
be paying such attrociously high rates of returns, let alone ask people to pay ridiculous
amounts.  Makes no damn sense.
Face it people, a PONZI is a PONZI, it's not the first nor last ponzi.

Master-Mind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »

i don't really know anything about "coingeneration site" .
i'm not sure if their "software" collecting any data about users or not but brobably this could be true.
i wanted to install and test coingenration software just to see how it acts when running in the pc but i don't like to join such a site.

durgaparshad

Referrals: 2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2013, 09:27:57 PM »

i was using coingenration software . i have earn $10 in month by trial thread . 7 $ payment become pending ..........there is problem of payment
Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.