eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! October 26, 2014, 01:37:49 AM

Irazoo.com does not pay
Print
Author Topic: Irazoo.com does not pay  (Read 1508 times)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 101

View Profile WWW
« on: September 08, 2009, 03:14:45 PM »

I promoted this site heavy about a month ago and accumilated enough points to cash out Amazon gift certificates. Well today I have received an email stating my order was denied for cheating. ME cheating lol  rofl
Do not waste your time on this program!

We are denying this order but we will give you a second chance! If you can improve, we will honor your next order.

This order is being rejected because you are doing one or more of the following:

You are recommending too many junk keywords. If you can abide by our rules and recommend only real keywords, we will honor your next order. Please keep in mind that we do not want you to enter gibberish like '1232sfdsdf' or 'ssadffsaf' or numbers like '52' or just letters like 'aaaa'. Also, please do not repeat words like 'apple apple' etc. All searches must be legitimate words. Also, do not recommend words like 'Nin' and then the next word you recommend is 'Ninten' and then 'Nintendo' as the third recommendation. Any continuance of non-nonsensical or gibberish recommendations will get you permanently banned from iRazoo. Please also keep in mind that you CANNOT have more than ONE registration on iRazoo. Creating multiple users will get you banned as will creating multiple fake email referrals. You can only have one user per computer.

Thanks
The iRazoo team
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:16:45 PM by NorthOwl » Logged

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
sandycah

Referrals: 1107

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »

great info north thank you.

Free Mp3                        Berita Pas                         Hosting Murah                          MP3 Engines                       
NEW PTC FROM Twickerz, Accept payza, paypal, STP and Egopay
Miguel

Referrals: 451

hypnotized much?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:21:21 PM »

Well, with your heavy promotion many will think its cheat. (worst than cheat) lol

Did you see any animals? I r a zoo. laugh

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
NorthOwl

Referrals: 101

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

Well, with your heavy promotion many will think its cheat. (worst than cheat) lol

Did you see any animals? I r a zoo. laugh

I do not have this issue on honest sites, they can tell the difference between promoting and cheating.  Wink

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Miguel

Referrals: 451

hypnotized much?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

I do not have this issue on honest sites, they can tell the difference between promoting and cheating.  Wink

yeah, I know. Just check where all the hits are coming from.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.