eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! August 21, 2014, 06:06:52 AM

Funniest bought banner on ems
Print
Author Topic: Funniest bought banner on ems  (Read 2684 times)
jobobalo

Referrals: 0

A wise man and a smart guy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 12:38:36 AM »

This guy serves the niche some other EMS people do.

Dirt cheap hosting that will probably be good enough for a ptc site.

Anybody with good brains will know this isn't the quality of say... Ryleejames or snoork (snoork's kinda the "apple" of hosting. wayyy overpriced products but it just works).

Anybody with good money won't have to buy it.

Service will be slow and bad since he probably doesn't know about unix server admining, couldn't navigate his way around in a terminal. So, he's a middleman between the customers and real support.

Oh and your ideal age limits are stupid JJ. Little kids make little mistakes. When I was 14 I opened up a site for pot money. If I had closed the site, it would've been a small failure.

Instead I sold it to a "responsible" adult, who brought in 6x more members, 20x more income, and then guess what? Left a big scam.

Kids make the small scams you chargeback and win against, adults do stuff like InfinityBux network that gets massive and scams everybody in sight.

You think a kid made onbux or bemabux or iconbux anything like that? Of course not.

Yeah, gotta make sure those admins are older so they can take you for $500 instead of $5.

Only exception is incrasebux was obviously made by a kid (that pro domain spelling) but got lucky enough to scam a bunch of people anyway.

send me a PM and we can kick around some ideas
bearby

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »

I just scanned through basically just read bold letter of your long post.

But if anyone cared to know what I have achieved, they can ask and ill answer.

But if you ask then moving along, who's next?  clap

It makes me laugh, so u want my personal failures lol

Kay I tried a host for $1 vps that's regularly $34.99 - read reviews and it seemed good.

I dropped my spoon today while I was eating after being tickled by my gf.

My hair is messy and I just failed at reading ur post.

Umm oh that's right I failed to backup as well,

Why so seriouss? "Lol, reminded me of movie"

Haha I'm talking to myself right now :*

I FAIL TO CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

have you heard of " Attempting to give a fuckk "

Well I'm attempting to give two fuckks about you and jj, but FAILING TO DO SO.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:47:32 AM by bearby » Logged
jobobalo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 12:46:24 AM »

But if anyone cared to know what I have achieved, they can ask and ill answer.

enlighten us, great bearby, with your almighty achievements  rofl

bearby

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 12:48:04 AM »

I edited my post to show my failures.
jobobalo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 12:56:33 AM »

sweet.

Remember kids, if you say fu­ck with two k's it's not really swearing.

bearby

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 01:03:20 AM »

Sure my achievements are:

I have a family I love and care about. Very supportive and always there for Me

I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I trust deeply

Not everyone has this okay.

Now lets see:
first off yes I said I only keep $200 & then I mention having $700.

Oh well my badd for getting a $400 payment + other things for working on projects for people.
I have had close people since the start of Bearby who still stick around.

They have made all they're money back, one after the other and continue to reinvest and by now its all profit.

You may think I run crazy scam numbers, I just might. But without the scam part.
But jobabalo - why should I also answer you? Shouldn't you go pay your members holding complaints about your site.

I wont get hurt cause User a and b say something when they don't matter to me at all.

If you don't know what ive achieved then too bad for you, many reading have, also told me and talked about it too.
Hence they laugh at this s**t with me and ignore it.

Lmfao or maybe because f*** doesn't show up, but FUCKK isn't filtered.  dance2 clap

Next on line please? Who's next?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:05:53 AM by bearby » Logged
jobobalo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2012, 01:17:36 AM »

Shouldn't you go pay your members holding complaints about your site.

This is a FREE FOR ALL 

online madness - Man let me do my s**t. run my s**t the way i want it.
dont worry about my money and whether ill be able to support it financially.

i run what i can cover. i offer what i have and i know the way i do it.

f*** doesn't show up, but FUCKK isn't filtered.

fu­ck

laugh

bearby

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 01:20:12 AM »

laugh

clap clap

You did magic, is that suppose to rank you higher. Aiai ima just read the last post being written at this very moment by whatsadollartoyou and I'm off to bed.
jobobalo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 01:25:54 AM »

clap clap

You did magic, is that suppose to rank you higher.

yeah dude, gain experience and stuff. That's gotta make me the lvl85 wizard of pointless profanity.

fireball fireball.

iceball iceball.

Seriously though, I respect what you're doing, you have a better shot than most because you're not a total idiot.

You just get trolled so easily, it's been a funny way to kill a few minutes.  Maybe funniest thread on EMS right now.

Show us all you don't give a "fuckk" and just stop making genuine, sincere replies to this inane madness.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:28:30 AM by jobobalo » Logged

bearby

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 01:35:29 AM »

yeah dude, gain experience and stuff. That's gotta make me the lvl85 wizard of pointless profanity.

fireball fireball.

iceball iceball.

Seriously though, I respect what you're doing, you have a better shot than most because you're not a total idiot.

You just get trolled so easily, it's been a funny way to kill a few minutes.  Maybe funniest thread on EMS right now.

Show us all you don't give a "fuckk" and just stop making genuine, sincere replies to this inane madness.

Well as I said before ill keep entertaining the thread.

Apperently some felt no love and I guess in this thread I'm communicating with them to a certain extend, so they don't feel like I ignore their messages later.  Cry
whatsadollartoya

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 02:02:03 AM »

(One screen length this time, don't want you to have to scroll down a screen or anything like that just in case it's too much for your awesome support team).

You know what Bearby, I'm sorry for even talking to you in this topic, what a poor choice, I should have known that you wouldn't read it, I hope your support tickets are never more then 256 characters or Bearby's processing might malfunction and be unable to respond or comprehend, too many words. at wits end rofl rofl rofl

You are all over the place with what you pretend to stand for and the garbage you talk about. I was sharing my experience in dealing with you because you say on almost everyone of your sites that your support is #1 and you are open to negative feedback, when it is very much so not, and you are obviously not ok with negative feedback. I didn't start this topic, I was sharing the experience I had with you in a topic that somebody else started with their opinion about you.

You didn't have to in your defense, bring up my site (try to stay on topic lol), especially when you have never signed up. I only shared with you my achievements because you actually asked me to lol (DO Y OU WANT PROOOF??? I WILL TAKE SCREEN SHOT OF YOUR POST MAN!!!). Nobody asked for your failures, what your achievements are is what was asked in response to your comments that were off-topic to what this topic relates to Mr. An achievement (or accomplishment if you will) and a failure are like opposites, something that happens is either one or the other and be not ashamed, we can all make mistakes and you can't always succeed without failing.

So please tell me where this "so you want my personal failures lol", if your going to say things one sentence at a time, please go use twitter or something lol. When you quote somebody that is kind enough to refer to you as "great bearby" that asks for you to share your achievements, it does not mean you need to edit your previous post to put your failures, that is not what was being asked, once again! Please you need to learn to differentiate between Achievement and Failure.  laugh

I think it is absolutely the funniest thing in the world the responses I got to my long message in response to your ignorance. I can see why jobobalo has enjoyed the time wasted in this thread. He is one of the only one's who has responded with an actual logical response rather then garbage letters thrown together with random thought such as the almighty Bearby.

Since you asked first, I'm still waiting for a reply to my actual question, the question of achievements were with regards to the website, what have you personally achieved so far since your so interested in what I have achieved.

But I don't expect a real answer from you. I don't care if you do or don't reply to me personally, but I do care about the general public and if you cant reply to someone who types to you in a professional manner and who has helped you with no want of any money from you (even though you offered), then what kind of AWESOME SUPER BEARBY SUPPORT JOIN US are you going to have for others? Are you going to start charging $100 for support tickets so people have no excuses that you didn't reply to them?

I'm done here, I shouldn't have wasted a second with you, I don't want you to have another mental break down and post it all over your forum and potentially close down your site or anything weird like that again.  der

Peace kiddo, I'm off to take care of future business.  ems
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:06:15 AM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

sajjad.axe

I love Ref deals

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 02:18:35 AM »

clap clap

You did magic, is that suppose to rank you higher. Aiai ima just read the last post being written at this very moment by whatsadollartoyou and I'm off to bed.

+1

MODS ARE PISSED COS OF MY SIG ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bearby

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 02:20:39 AM »

To be honest they say theres always two sides to a story.
and on my side. we are just laughing as well.

if only you knew why i keep entertaining the thread. You all came with a set mind and i didnt try to change it. i just feed it more and more which resulted in you guys thinking. im right about this guy.

you see, ill lead you to believe what you want.

call me stupid. ill act stupid and prove your point

call me and idiot and ill be an idiot.

call me loko and ill go loko

all for timely manner: i had my fun. we all did. now seriously theres more to life then this thread.

u righ, go take of your site. ill do the same and we all lived happily ever after until next time this comes up again.

look i have no problem with you. these are my beliefs at this point:

you have your great views and awesome support and dedication to your site. however while me and you might have shared common intereated in what we aimed to do. i feel as though we cant work together and very much will end up in a bad decision down the road. communication wasnt good. blame it on me or anything you want but sometimes rwo thinga simply dont get along too well.

now i do accept negative feedback when its helpful & doesbt intend to trash me down but rathef help. you did some of this sure but also some of the opposite and here are the results.
Mak

Referrals: 25

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 03:04:42 AM »

Cant you guys discuss without swearing.

Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 03:23:25 AM »

Sure my achievements are:

I have a family I love and care about. Very supportive and always there for Me

I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I trust deeply

Don't trust the girl  rofl and please stop making full out of you. Read the post that whatsadollartoya write it and try to work as you should.
I am reading your posts and i feel ashamed too ...

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.