eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. September 02, 2014, 08:00:23 AM

stay away from ImperialGetCash.com admin big cheater delets account when payment
Print
Author Topic: stay away from ImperialGetCash.com admin big cheater delets account when payment  (Read 1403 times)
sdias46

Referrals: 2

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2012, 08:45:38 AM »

Hi everyone

ImperialGetCash.com is not a legit site just a cheater just pay some members

here is the proof

i cashed out $5 as soon as i reached the min payout
it was pending for 3 days after 3 day admin deleted my account because he does not want to pay  Angry  Angry

it took me almost 6 month to reach the min payout i was not clicking for my upperline

here is what he replid

he should have told that long ago but just kept me clicking
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We regret to inform you that, according to our TOS 15, your account by ImperialGetCash has been deleted because of entering false data upon registration (first name, last name, address, ZIP, city).

In attachment you'll find the screenshot with your registration data.

ImperialGetCash TOS 15:
In case of any attempt to fraud (by opening multiple false accounts, entering false data upon registration, trying to hack the system in order to steal passwords and / or emails, etc.) we reserve the right to terminate all accounts involved without notice and to take legal actions against cheaters. All balances will be forfeited.

We remind you that, by registration you have certified that:

- you have read and agreed with ImperialGetCash TOS and Privacy Policy
- your data is correct
- you are over 18 years old

We wish you good luck in future.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:24:41 PM by sdias46 » Logged
belgariad

Referrals: 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »

I agree with you. I clicked there a few months ago and I also not  paid, because I was in PP dispute in the past against scam site.
Marku

Referrals: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »

bump
jean07

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 06:02:18 PM »

I also clicking for 6 months alone. I requested a few days ago, he requested my paypal overview screenshot then with bla bla bla reason (different ISP, far away access). They deleted my account.
he accused me sharing and transferring account.

Eddie267

Join ClixSense and make money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »

Yeah I stopped clicking there also, and joined another site.

ClixSense is the only one that will make you real money in no time
pinay

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 10:13:45 PM »

Only issue I've had with IGC, was that I also had disputes in my PP account, so Refund Protect flagged my account, but after sending them screencap of my PP account overview (to prove that there's no active disputes) they paid me. I've been upgraded member (General, $10/mo) for a while now, and already cashed out for times.

jean07

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:21 PM »

SCAMMER ADMIN!!
ACCUSING MEMBER AS LIAR BUT HE IS THE ONE  Evil frusty

belgariad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 12:57:20 AM »

Only issue I've had with IGC, was that I also had disputes in my PP account, so Refund Protect flagged my account, but after sending them screencap of my PP account overview (to prove that there's no active disputes) they paid me. I've been upgraded member (General, $10/mo) for a while now, and already cashed out for times.

Oh really? I never received a reply to my support ticket.
pinay

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 07:10:28 AM »

Oh really? I never received a reply to my support ticket.

Yup, 4 cashouts so far, and always paid within 24 hours. Also always received swift replies to my support tickets (although haven't sent too many of them).

kullaotsija

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »

by admin my PP also got possible fraud action so cant pay me 5$ until i cant find some pos. proof
my PP acc yearly overturn maybe 40$ , what fraud ... maybe nuclear weapons buying with these funds?
ok i exchanged imperial funds to advertise and closed imperialgetcash door

pinay

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 05:24:09 AM »

Any issues with PP spring from Refund Protect, so take that into consideration next time you praise any site for having it installed. I've had to send IGC screenshot of my PP account overview to prove that no ongoing disputes are on my account, and got paid couple hours after that. I haven't had any bigger issues with them  thumbs up

ramcorp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »

Any issues with PP spring from Refund Protect, so take that into consideration next time you praise any site for having it installed. I've had to send IGC screenshot of my PP account overview to prove that no ongoing disputes are on my account, and got paid couple hours after that. I haven't had any bigger issues with them  thumbs up

You are absolutely right pinay. that's why we don't use refund protect in our site. Refund protect makes paypal transactions complicated. Paypal has their own fraud protection and has their own record of their members' transactions. refund protect cannot OBJECTIVELY evaluate why members got issues with Paypal ad automatically flag the transactions of those with records in PayPal. But PayPal knows the integrity of their users and can decide whether a member's transaction should be processed or not. Refund protect just collect records but doesn't know the reasons behind those records with PayPal.
cherry85

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 02:48:48 AM »

Do you know what I do when I see a PTC site I don't know? I have a look on the site, then search for it on PTC Investigations site. Next step, I read attentively the PTC site TOS. Only after that, I decide if I join or not.  Wink

So, I don't understand your complain Sdias46  Roll Eyes Why that admin should have told you before asking payment that your account is not ok? Why didn't you read the TOS? If you entered false name it is your bad.  frusty Seeing what it is written here I have looked on the site and read TOS and it is written there that if you put false date you are out.

Hmmmm ... PayPal ... disputes ... Belgariad, did you do the same like Pinay? Did you send to admin the proof you have no more disputes? Pinay said he got money more times.

PayPal is tricky, guys. They make problems to their users and also to sites. If you make a payment from outside your country, they immediately open dispute agains you without verifying before. Why can't I make a payment if I am abroad from my own account using my money?  Angry I was in vacation abroad and bought a book. PayPal opened dispute and flagged my account with "unauthorized transaction"!!!  Evil I wrote them and got no answer and they closed the dispute after more than one month!!!

Sorry to contradict you Ramcorp. PayPal has no fraud protection. They just execute the payment instantly. They don't know anything about the integrity of their users. I have been having the PayPal account for more years and, without a question, they have opened me a dispute! They take fees, block the money and you are speaking alone that nobody bothers to answer to the notes you send. I have more friends that have had problems with PayPal and are very unhappy with their services. And, don't forget, many sites have problems with PayPal; not speaking only about PTC sites but also  about traffic exchanges - and their owners are well known and honest.

Anyway, I just want to tell you that you, guys, have made me very curious and I'll join ImperialGetCash. I have already searched for it at PTC Investigations (where it is written "ImperialGetCash - legit site), on the internet, looked at the payment proofs put on the site and on the forum and everything ok. I have read their TOS and it is ok with me. And I will not use PayPal to cashout but AlertPay (verified)  Lips Sealed
pinay

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »

Sorry to contradict you Ramcorp. PayPal has no fraud protection. They just execute the payment instantly.

Well, they do - but we were talking about Refund Protect used by multiple PTC sites. That's a system that blocks any incoming/outgoing transfer to/from PP if you've had any dispute in the past; even one that you opened yourself to get money back from scammer.

ramcorp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2012, 11:46:15 PM »

I received my cash out today.

Well anyway IGC has never failed to pay my cash outs yet.
Total investment and payout received from IGC: 
Invested: 20.00
received payments: 45.81

I recommend this site to honest clickers.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:00:32 AM by ramcorp » Logged
Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.