eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. October 31, 2014, 04:47:28 PM

What is payout Pin. Please help.
Print
Author Topic: What is payout Pin. Please help.  (Read 2582 times)
WajeehBJ

Referrals: 0

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2011, 02:24:52 PM »

While cashing out. Sites ask for cashout pin. I want to know if this cashout pin must be the same as my alertpay account or do I have to put a manual payout pin? please help. Its urgent.
prem

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 02:43:43 PM »

While cashing out. Sites ask for cashout pin. I want to know if this cashout pin must be the same as my alertpay account or do I have to put a manual payout pin? please help. Its urgent.

No...Its not required that Cash Out pin must be same as Alertpay account... Neither you have to manually put payout pin.

Payout pin is mostly a  four digit code that member has to enter as per his choice on the time of joining any PTC Site... and member needed to enter that same code at the time of cashout for verification purpose.

So, You will had entered a four digit number... If you don't remember that number then go to Settings>>> click personal settings and change your cashout pin....

WajeehBJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »

Thanx a lot for helping friend... Appreciate that.... Smiley
jjohnson777

Referrals: 6

Owner of NerdBux

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 02:48:09 PM »

Cashout pin is most retarted idea Mike of IWS ever put in his script.  Wish we could turn it off as major pain as owner and member.

Dojojo

Referrals: 3

Takes a break on Saturdays! No clicks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 11:29:10 PM »

The funny thing of implementing the pin is that, some sites will force the member to reset theirs although they've clearly remembered theirs. Its just a pain in the butt.

It happened to me numerous times  Shocked

I DO NOT JOIN ANY NEW SITES. If you want to deal with me, make sure you have stable and paying sites. Do read this thread before you attempt an offer!

I can assure you that my clicking activities are satisfactory
Print

Jump to:  

Copyright © 2008-2014 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.